Candy crush is a great addictive puzzle game hated by most peoples. You need to send invite requests to your friends to get more life in candy crush and that’s the reason many peoples on facebook hates candy crush and its invites. And luckily if you have friends addicted to candy crush then you might see tons of candy crush request notifications. Well that might be very irritating for you guys, but don’t worry luckily facebook has an option to block app request’s. so just follow the below guide to block candy crush invites.
Steps to Block Candy Crush Invites on Facebook
- Login to your facebook account and click on the notifications icon.
- Scroll down and find out the candy crush request notification.
- Hover over the X icon on the right side of candy crush notification.
- Click the X icon so that it would give you the option to turn off notifications.
- Just click on Turn Off to permanently turn off candy crush saga notifications.
- You have successfully blocked candy crush invites now you will no longer receive candy crush saga notifications.
What if I can’t find previously sent candy crush notifications ?
Well that’s completely fine, if we cant find previously sent candy crush notifications then we can block it in settings. so ..
- Navigate to facebook settings then click on Apps.
- Search for Candy Crush in the apps list.
- Hover over candy crush app and click on edit icon.
- Scroll down until you see “Send you notifications”, now on the right hand side just click the drop down menu and select “No” as shown below.
Now you will no longer receive candy crush notifications, If you feel like you miss those notifications then you can get them again by repeating above process, But this time you just need to click on Yes instead of No in the last step.