Facebook account gets disabled due to the following reasons:
- Use of a fake name.
- Posting content too much.
- Joining tons of groups or adding friends too much.
- Posting harmful content that violates facebook terms.
Steps to Recover Temporary Disabled Facebook Account
- Click here to contact facebook to recover your facebook account.
- Enter your login email and attach a scanned copy of your identity proof issued by government.
What type of ID proof works ?
- Voter ID card
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license
- Marriage certificate
- Official name change paperwork
- Personal or vehicle insurance card
- Non-driver’s government ID (ex: disability, SNAP card, national ID card)
- Green card, residence permit or immigration papers
If you don’t have the above documents then you can attach scanned copies of any to documents which are listed below –
- Credit/Debit card
- Library card
- Bank Check
- Bus card
- Utility bill
- School or Office ID
How Much Time it Takes ?
It may take upto a week for your account to get reactivated. Meanwhile you should regularly check your mail as whenever your account gets reactivated facebook will send a confirmation email. When your account gets reactivated you will have access to all facebook features so make sure you don’t use them too often. One of the biggest reason why facebook account gets disabled is when you join tons of groups and then try to post in all of them. I suggest you not to join over 200 groups.