For those who are having problems with their DVD drives, we can easily create a windows 8/8.1 bootable usb flash drive using some of the available tools. so for this process we need to download the following things :
1) windows 8.1 ISO file 32 bit | windows 8.1 ISO file 64 bit
2) windows 7 USB/DVD tool
Check out : How to Find Windows 7/8.1 Product Key Without Using Any Softwares
Steps to Create Windows 8/8.1 Bootable USB Flash Drive :
- After downloading both these things, go ahead and install windows 7 USB/DVD tool, the tool works for both windows 7/8/8.1 and you can create bootable USB as well as DVD too.
- After installing it open it and you will see a something like this
- Hit Browse and select the windows 8 ISO file.
- Click Next and select USB device option.
- Select you USB drive in the drop-down menu and click Begin copying.