For those who are having problems with their DVD drives, we can easily create a windows 8/8.1 bootable USB flash drive using some of the available tools. So, we need to download this tool – Windows 7 USB/DVD tool
Depending on which bit system you have, download the respective ISO file for Windows 8/8.1.
Steps to Create Windows 8/8.1 Bootable USB Flash Drive :
- After downloading both these things, go ahead and install Windows 7 USB/DVD tool, the tool works for both Windows 7/8/8.1 and you can create bootable USB as well as DVD too.
- After installing it open it and you will see something like this
- Hit Browse and select the Windows 8 ISO file.
- Click Next and select the USB device option.
- Select you USB drive in the drop-down menu and click Begin copying.
How to use Windows 8 bootable USB?