Kik messenger is an instant messaging app for various smartphone platforms including Android, iOS and Windows Phone. It is just like or similar to BBM and WhatsApp. It uses a data connection to transfer the messages from one device to another. We can also share images, web sites, sketches, etc using this app. As like WhatsApp, download kik messenger for pc is not directly available. There are different techniques available to download kik messenger for pc running on Windows 7/8.1 operating system. In this tutorial, we are going to see how to download Kik for Windows PC.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD KIK FOR PC FREE
We are going to use Bluestacks App Player software to download and install Kik on PC. Bluestacks is nothing but popular Android OS emulator. We’ve already discussed the same technique to download WhatsApp on pc. Here is the link of that article.
I strongly suggest you check that article first, before going further to download Kik on pc. Because I’m not going to show you how to install Bluestacks on PC as I’ve already covered this topic in that article. If you’ve already installed Bluestacks on your PC then you can continue this article or you can download it from the link given below and install it on your PC running on Windows 7/8.1 platform:
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD KIK FOR PC FREE
- Launch your Bluestacks App Player by simply double-clicking on the icon.
- You will see the screen as shown in the image below. Click on that “Search” icon as shown in the image below.
- Now search for “kik”. You will see the quick search result showing “Kik” messenger app click on it. If it does not display the Kik icon then click on “Search Play for kik”.
- It will open the Android Play Store for you and will ask you to log in with your Google Account. Just log in with your existing Google account and click on Install button.
- After installation click on “OPEN” button. Just like below.
- Log in with your Kik account if you already have one or just register to create new one.
You can check our other articles related to Bluestacks and WhatsApp. You might like it.