Looking for how to download youtube videos? Here’s A step by step guide that lets you download any youtube videos without any additional software. Youtube is the largest video sharing website, Here you can find all kind of videos at one place.
Technically youtube does not allow us to download their videos so it’s very annoying to stream your favorite video every time in order to watch it. Well, there are several software’s available to save youtube videos to your hard drive, but most of them are paid and there downloading speed is not fast enough.
But luckily, there are many websites that allow us to download youtube videos online without using any software. The best part is you can download youtube videos with your default download manager, Thus you can download it much faster. In this article, I’m going to show you the easiest method available to download any kind of youtube videos easily. The process is quite simple, just follow the below steps.
How to Download YouTube Videos Directly from URL?
- Go to youtube and open the desired video you want to download.
- In the URL bar you can see the link of the video, Just add magic in between You and Tube.
For Example :
- Hit enter, Now it will redirect you to fetchtube.com which will allow you to download the video.
- To download the video click on the Download Video button, then choose a format. If you want high-quality video then click on MP4(1280 x 720) HD
- Now it will prepare the download link, once its completed Click on “Click Here to Download” and in few seconds your downloading will be started.
- If you have Internet download manager installed then IDM will automatically start downloading the video.
That was it, This was the easiest method available to download youtube videos directly from URL. If you want to download YouTube videos on your smartphone then you can use this app.