#FEATURES OF UC BROWSER FOR PC:
- UC browser has clean and complete UI that helps you in navigating web pages and surfing.
- The important feature of UC browser is its smart downloading that supports multiple, background, and cloud downloading with auto reconnection.
- UC browser has incognito browsing or private browsing that helps to protect your privacy.
- Night mode helps you to read more comfortably at night.
- There are variety of custom themes are available at UC theme center to customize your UC browser.
- UC browser has Intuitive and dynamic gesture control for managing tabs.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL BLUESTACKS
- To download UC Browser for PC free, we need to download a software called Bluestacks App Player. Click on link below to download BlueStacks for PC free. It is just 12 MB software and will take hardly 2-5 minutes of your time depending on your internet speed.
- After downloading the setup file install it on your windows PC just like other software. Installation take some of your time to install additional files from internet. Basically these files are system files or system images required to run Android OS. Let it be install properly.
- After successful installation launch the BlueStacks by double clicking icon on your desktop. You will see the screen like this.
HOW TO FREE DOWNLOAD UC BROWSER FOR PC/LAPTOP
- To download and install UC Browser for PC you have to search for it in bluestacks. To search UC Browser click on that Search icon as shown in above image.
- For some reasons it does not display the UC Browser icon so click on “Search Play for Browser”.
- It will open Android Play Store for you and will ask you to log in with your Google Account. Just log in with your existing Google account and click on Install UC Browser.
- After installation click on “OPEN” button.
That’s it guys! We have successfully downloaded and installed UC Browser for PC/Laptop running on Windows platform for free! Enjoy UC Browser download for Laptop or PC. If you have any problem regarding this tutorial you can leave your query below in the comment section.