If you own an android phone but wish to run some iOS apps? Well to do this earlier you would require an iPhone too! But not anymore, now even an Android user can get the IOS emulators which will help them to run iOS apps on Android.
Here are the two IOS emulators which will help you to get access to the Apple apps, gone are the days where few things seemed to be impossible.
Benefits of iOS emulators on your Android phone
- These emulators are absolutely free and are tested as well, so if you are a developer and don’t have an iPhone then you can use it to test your apps.
- If you are a Blogger/Youtuber then you can use it to review iOS apps.
- You can experience the Apple ecosystem at the cost of an Android.
Best iOS Emulators For Android
One of the first ever choice that any user will make to get an apple app on their Android device will be via IEMU emulator as it is simply the best. Even the android experts have tested this emulator and it works on the same line of an IOS user. The best part of this is that it does not consume your phone storage as it requires very less storage space and one can even run the .zip files without any dedicated applications.
- This is a user-friendly
- It is totally free no in-app purchases so you can get all your Apple apps for free.
How to download it?
- Click on the download link to download IEMU on your device. Download here
- After the download is done install it on your phone, it will be under the name of padiod.
- It supports almost everything just like an IOS device.
Certainly, if you are not satisfied with the first one another best one which will help you to run IOS apps on your android phone is cider. The app is quite user-friendly and simple to use for all the beginners as well, and it is absolutely free though it requires a good amount of space on your android smartphone.
How to download?
- Click on the download link to download cider on your phone. Download Cider
- Once the download is completed, install it on your android phone.
- If you face any installation error then make sure you have enabled unknown sources option from Settings> security> enable the app installations from unknown sources.
- Now you can simply install iOS apps and run it on your Android device.
Also read – Best iPhone launchers for Android phones.
With the help of these emulators you can experience apple ecosystem, well there are few applications in the apple store which are not available for Android play store. You can use these iOS emulators for Android free of charge on your phone and start using IOS applications on your android smartphone.