If you’re a blogger who owns a blog, there are ways for you to earn good money. Flyout is a platform where writers can earn cash by publishing sponsored posts on their blogs/magazines. You can start earning by following these simple steps.
- Listing your blog.
- The setting of the price per post and by choosing your category.
- Keep an eye out for the sponsored posts offers.
- Publish the post.
Listing Your Blog
Listing your blog on Flyout is less time-consuming as the registration process is quite simple. To register your blog/magazine, follow these steps.
- Start by logging in to your Flyout.
- Select the ‘Add Website’ tab in green. This can be found on the top left corner of the Flyout dashboard.
- The next step is to check eligibility. Search for the ‘Check Eligibility’ button under which you are required to add your website URL.
- Flyout only allows verified blogs on their platform. You are required to verify your blog/magazine under the verification section. The verification process can be conducted using any of the ways listed below.
- By adding a Metatag in the <head> tag of your blog/magazine’s homepage.
- By using the DNS record to verify the ownership.
- By uploading a verification file in the root folder of the website.
- Once the verification is completed, you need to fill in some more details such as the website’s URL, the price per post, contact number, email address, etc.
- Download and install the JSON API Plugin to create an account with the same type of details provided on the ‘Add Website’ page.
This helps in automating the publishing process. You can also continue without downloading the JSON API plugin, the only difference is that you will need to publish the posts manually.
There are certain blog selection criteria that you should meet in order for your blog to be listed on Rankz.
- The blog is required to have at least 10,000 organic traffic. Also, during the submission, google analytics verification is mandatory.
- The blogs should house a clean and good user interface. Privacy policies, contact information, “About Us” section and every such information should be available in the blog.
- The blogs are also required to have at least 100 exceptionally good articles and to ensure that all the articles will be read to make sure that it meets the high-quality standard that Flyout is looking for.
There are only a certain kind of blogs that are allowed on Flyout. Restricted blog categories are mentioned below.
- Automated news blogs
- Erotica and adult blogs
- Online dating blogs
- Casino and gambling blogs
- Celebrity wiki blogs
- Exams results blogs
- Ammunitions and guns blogs
- Drug-related blogs
- Whatsapp status blog
Setting up the Price Per Post
In this step, you are required to set the price per post and the base category of your blog. If your blog gets approved then you can even change the base category or price per post at any time.
Once you have filled up all the required details and submitted them, you will be redirected to the website’s listing page and where you will see all the properties that are listed under your account with their respective approval statuses. Flyout’s blog approval team will respond back regarding the approval in 48 hours after they have gone through the details of the blog.
Keep an Eye Out For Sponsored Posts
After your blog gets the approval on Flyout, your blog will be shown to advertisers. If any advertiser wants to publish the sponsored posts on your blog, you will be able to see that under the “New Offers” menu. Also, you will receive an e-mail notification as well.
Publish The Article
You will be able to see the article by clicking on the “View Article” and you can see the complete article in the browser window. if you think the article is good then you can accept it and post the link by clicking on the “Accept Offer” button and if you do not like the article then you can reject the offer by clicking on the “Reject Offer” button and also by mentioning the reason for the rejection.
An important point to note that, there is a time limit set on the posts as to how long will the offer stand. If you do not take any action, then after the time period runs out then the offer will get canceled automatically and you will not receive the same offer again, under any circumstances.
Flyout makes sure that the writers who publish sponsored posts on their blog get paid on time and it’s done on a monthly basis. The publishers who are approved can expect their payment from any time, between the 8th and the 14th every month. For example, if the publisher earns $150 in the month of June (June 1st – June 30th) then he/she will get paid somewhere between the 8th and the 14th of July.
For Indian Publishers
Make sure that you have updated your bank details as Flyout processes the payments through direct bank transfers. You can update the details by going to the “Payout” section and then heading over and clicking on the “Transfer Preference” button, after which you can update your bank account details.
More Ways To Make Money From Flyout
Flyout also has an Affiliate Program that lets you earn money on a monthly basis and anyone can get started on it in just three simple steps:
- Joining the Affiliate Program
- Invite other blog owners through you Affiliate Link
- Earn commissions
The Affiliate commission payments will be released on a monthly basis and to all the Affiliate partners outside India will receive payments through Paypal and Indian Affiliate Partners will receive it through direct bank transfers. The current minimum threshold for the Affiliate Program is set to $100.