3 Ways to Solve This Video is Not Available in Your Country
If you want to watch a viral video which is not available in your country then here are some methods which will help you to bypass these restrictions.
- This is a very simple tweak to bypass YouTube regional filter. Suppose this is the URL of restricted video which you want to bypass – http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=abc
- All you have to do is to replace /watch?v= with /v .
- The new URL will look like this : http://www.youtube.com /vabc
- Done! now can freely watch the video without any restriction.
YouTube tracks your IP address to check from where the video is been accessed. So by tweaking our IP address we can easily bypass this filter. Proxy sites or VPN’s are great ways to surf websites using different IP’s. Although you can use google translate as a proxy server, But the problem is we don’t exactly know in which country the video is restricted and in which country the video can be accessed. So in order to check video availability we need to try proxy servers of different countries and this task can be very irritating. To make this task easier we are going to use Hola extension which is available for both chrome and Firefox. So here’s a guide on how to setup and use Hola extension :
I am using chrome for this tutorial, If you are using Firefox then no problem as the procedure is similar for both the browsers :
- Download and install the Hola extension from these links :
- After the extension is installed, A new icon will appear on the extension bar.
- Simply click on the Hola icon and select a country to get started. It is recommended to select United States as most of the videos are not restricted in US.
- Now Hola will automatically reload the page and you can start browsing the video from a new proxy.
- Hola asks if the proxy is working or not, If it’s not working then you can select No Fix it to solve the issue.