Social networking websites like Myspace & Twitter allow us to change its appearance whereas facebook lacks at this point. Many people are sick of the default Facebook theme. If you’re one of them then don’t worry it’s is very easy to change the Facebook theme by using some available extensions or addons.
There are many extensions/addons that will entirely change your Facebook look. I have used many extensions but most of them require premium membership & the free one hardly works, But after extensive research, we have the best solution.
The plus point is you can not only change Facebook look but also change themes of other sites like youtube, google & and many more. So just follow the below guide to change your Facebook theme or look.
How to Change Your Facebook Theme?
- First download & install facebook themes extension/addon from this link – Stylish extension(for chrome) Stylish Addon (Firefox)
- Install the extension by clicking on Add to chrome or if you are a Firefox user click on Download Now.
- Now visit this link and choose a theme that suits you.
- Click on the theme and select Install with Stylish.
- Now just reload Facebook and now you can see the facebook theme has been updated.
I’m bored how can I revert back to the original theme?
Now you could see all the installed themes, so to delete a theme simply click on delete or disable option.