Do you want to enjoy 3D movies on your pc ? Yes you can do it with the help of vlc media player. There is a feature in VLC media player that allow us to watch 3D movies & I’m sure many people are’nt aware of this feature. The only problem in this feature is that it only supports Red and Cyan 3D viewing option. So you can easily watch 3D movies using your 3D glasses, so in this tutorial I’ll demonstrate how to enable 3D viewing option in vlc media player so that you can easily watch 3D movies using your 3D glasses.
Required Stuffs :
- Obivously a 3D movie ( Make sure the movie is in SBS format)
- VLC media player
- 3D glasses
Steps to Watch 3D Movies on PC Using VLC Media Player
- If you don’t have a 3D movies then download it from your favorite torrent source.
- Open it using vlc media player.
- Pause the video, on the toolbar click on Tools and select Effects and Filters.
- Switch to Video Effects Tab and click on right arrow button until you see Advanced tab.
- Now just select (check) Anaglyph 3D checkbox as show below.
- That was it, Just wear your 3D glasses and enjoy watching 3D movies on your pc.