If you are a photographer or a social media geek then photo editing tools are must-have apps on your android device. Editing is as much as important as clicking pictures. Gone those days when we use to click pictures using digital cameras, transfer it to our computer and give the final touch using Photoshop or some other editing software.
Now smartphones have taken over this trend. Nowadays most of the people use their smartphone’s camera to click pictures. And there are various powerful photo editors apps available for android devices. So here’s a list of 5 best photo editing apps for android phones.
5 Best Photo Editing App for Android
Fotor is the most advanced photo editing app for android phones. It is like a mini version of Photoshop for mobile phones. It is a two in one combo of photo editor as well as an enhanced camera. It has a huge bunch of basic as well as advanced editing features like:
- 100+ different photo effects and filters.
- One tap auto fix and image enhancer.
- Add some cheezy text, stickers, and frames to your pic.
- Basic editing tools such as quick crop, adjust contrast, brightness, exposure, and saturation.
- Advanced photo adjustments like shadows, highlight, vignetting, temp, RGB, tint, and curve.
- Use pixelbrush to pixelate unwanted objects in the image.
- It is available for both android as well as iOS devices.
PicsArt is the most rated photo editing app in google play store with over 250+ million installs. It’s a combination of photo editor and a social media platform for photographers and artists where you can create an own network and share your pictures. Here are some great features of PicsArt :
- Hundreds of customizable filters and photo effects.
- Collage maker with different styles.
- You can add text and stickers to your pictures.
- Paint your photos with some advanced artistic brushes.
- You can save pictures up to 8 megapixels.
- Everything is customizable from brush filters to shape masks.
Cymera is especially for editing selfies. It is a photo editor and selfie camera with a good amount of live filters. If you love clicking selfies than Cymera has 7 fascinating camera lenses like Divided lenses, fisheye, toy camera, etc which will make your selfie look even more better. Coming to the photo editor it has features like :
- Basic editing tool similar to Photoshop.
- Beautify features such as liquify, skin correction (whitening, concealer, brightening of skin)
- Use stickers to explain your emotions, There are lots of stickers, comic masks, and fancy frames.
- Try some new hairstyles with over 70+ hair designs.
- Protect your picture with over 15+ watermark designs.
- And the best part is we can backup unlimited pictures with google drive or dropbox.
This app is for those who just like to simply retouch their photos and make them look like professional photos shot by a professional camera. Again this is a professional photo editor with lots of advanced features. Some of its features include:
- Adjust white balance, saturation or RGB with a visual histogram.
- Colorize your shots by adjusting RGB color channels and HSL sliders.
- Apply different lens effects using one tap photo filters.
- Remove unwanted objects or blur objects using some great editing tools.
- If upgraded to the pro version then you can save pictures in 4k resolution (If supported by device)
In the app description, they have mentioned that “BeFunky Photo Editor has everything you need” and they are absolutely right. If you just need a simple editing environment and filters are what you look in a photo editor then BeFunky is what you need. It comes with tons of filters, photo effects, fonts, stickers, and some powerful editing tools like beautify, sharpen, exposures, saturation and much more.
So which photo editor do you like the most?