There might be a situation where you want to send an email to a foreign client at midnight 3 AM. Off course, no one wants to wake up at 3 AM to write an email.
In such case, the most efficient way is to schedule the email to send it later. Plus you can also use email scheduling to set email reminders to yourself for some specific task. Unfortunately, most of the email services don’t have this option (Except Gmail for business). So here are some extensions which will let us schedule emails messages in Gmail to send them later.
There is a Chrome/Firefox extension called Boomerang which does this job efficiently. Refer the below guide to schedule emails using Boomerang extension.
Schedule Emails to Send Them Later in Gmail
- So first visit boomeranggmail.com and click on “Add this to your Gmail”.
- Whether you’re using Chrome or Firefox, you will see a pop-up notification just click on “Add” to add Boomerang extension on your Chrome/Firefox browser.
- Now it’s time to schedule some emails, visit gmail.com and log-in to your Gmail account.
- Boomerang will now walk you through some instructions on how to use it. If you want, you can skip the tour by clicking the skip button.
- Click on compose to write the email which you want to schedule, once you have composed the email click the “Send Later” button which you can find below the send button.
- Boomerang will now ask for App permissions which is required to schedule emails. Just click on allow.
- Now enter the date & time when you want to send the emails. Once done click confirm and Boomerang will schedule the email to send it later.
The Basic free plan allows us to schedule 10 emails per month. If you want more, then you can check their premium subscription.