Gone those days when creating videos was a difficult task. These days most people use their smartphone camera to record short films, vines, and funny videos. However, when it comes to the editing part, they have no ideas on how to make their videos look professional.
So we have highlighted the best video editing software which can be used by beginners as well as intermediate users. These include both free and paid tools which are easily available on the internet.
1. Camtasia Studio (PC/MAC)
Camtasia Studio is the best and easiest video editing software available out there. If you are looking for an easy to use video editor, then this tool is highly recommended. This tool supports almost every video format available out there. There are some custom templates and transitions which you can use to give your videos a professional touch.
- HD Screen recording.
- Multi-track video/audio editing
- Effects like pan or zoom anywhere in the video.
- Share videos directly to YouTube, Facebook, and other video streaming sites.
Camtasia is available for both Windows and Mac with 30 days free trial. Afterward, it cost $299.
2. iMovie (MAC)
iMovie is a popular and immensely used video editing software for Macintosh devices. Being a product from Apple Inc, iMovie helps you go with video editing even while you are using an iOS-based device. It is best for beginners and intermediate video editors.
- iMovie Theatre lets you watch movies directly on your Apple TV.
- 4 audio tracks and 2 video tracks, linear timecode display, and storyboard mode.
- Quicktime Compatible.
- Supports all Apple device formats.
3. Adobe Premiere Pro (PC/MAC)
Adobe Premiere Pro is also a good video editing software for beginners. It has some unique professional features using which you can make your videos look great. Adobe Premiere Pro is great, particularly when it comes to its features such as Integration with After Effects and Adobe Photoshop, top-notch video masking features, superb transitions, etc.
- Supports unlimited audio and video tracks.
- Unlimited transitions are available for it.
- Supports every audio and video format.
- Multi-Track support.
4. AVS Video Editor (PC)
AVS Video Editor must be your first choice if you are new to video editing. It is very simple to use video editor. AVS Video Editor is compatible with Blu-ray videos, provides multilingual support and has many other noticeable features. You can also share videos directly to social networking sites like Facebook, YouTube, and MySpace.
- It comes with over 300 video effects and transitions.
- You can easily split, join and rotate videos.
- Create slideshows and add specially designed menus.
- Stabilization for shaky videos.
- Supports dual-track audio.
5. Final Cut Pro (MAC)
Final cut pro is used in many international films like The Social Network, The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo and much more. It comes with a great User Interface which you will love to use. Final Cut Pro has some unremarkable features like Multichannel Audio Editing, Multicam, Compound clips and much more.
- 3D Titles Support.
- Revolutionary Video Editing.
- Advanced Chroma Keying.
- Content Auto-Analysis.
6. Sony Vegas Movie Studio (PC)
If you have a PC with low hardware specifications, then your choice must be the Sony Vegas Movie Studio. It consumes fewer resources and works perfectly like Sony Vegas Pro. This is a lite version of Sony Vegas Pro. It has some unique features along with additional elements of video stabilization, transitions, text and more.
- Comes with 2 distinct editing modes i.e simple mode & advanced mode.
- Beautiful Title Designs.
- Attractive User Interface.
7. Sony Vegas Pro (PC)
Sony Vegas Pro is an advanced version of Sony Vegas Movie Studio. As it offers many features when compared to Sony Vegas Movie Studio. It is the best Video editing product from Sony Corporation. Sony Vegas Pro is best for professional editors who are ready to pay for getting the top-notch quality in output for their films.
- Stereoscopic 3D Editing
- Multi-Track Audio Environment.
- 4K Video Support.
- DVD Layout and Design is also available.
8. Pinnacle Studio (PC)
Do you know that Pinnacle Studio is the widely used video editing tool for Windows PC. Though it has some impressive features, such as editing HD videos with drag and drop option, timeline-based editing up to six tracks, DVD authoring, title and overlay creation, free training,
- Drag and Drop HD video editing.
- Collection of Royalty-free tracks.
- Supports for Nintendo Wii and Xbox formats.
9. Corel Video Studio (PC)
Corel Video Studio came from the popular graphics suite i.e CorelDraw which is powered by 64-bit power. It comes with great features such as easier ways to create overlays and titles, variable speed in video editing, DSLR enlarged mode, multi-monitor support, stop-motion animation, etc.
- Multi-Monitor Support.
- DSLR format is supported.
- Stop Motion Animation.
10. CyberLink PowerDirector (PC)
CyberLink PowerDirector is a video editing tool with a simple user interface. It is inbuilt with Professional looking animations and slideshows. You also can keep editing your video even when you are away from PC since CyberLink has published a Smartphone app for this tool.
- Linear Timecode display and storyboard mode.
- 100+ audio and video tracks.
- Edit video when you are away from your PC.
So, these were the best video editing software that are easy to use. You can try these software’s and do share your opinion about them.