iPhone X has been launched recently offering a pool of new features like Face ID, Anemoji and the beautiful OLED display. With not even completing 2 months of its time it has been the best-looking smartphone in the market.
The eye catchy feature of the iPhone X is it’s awesome 18:9 aspect ratio based OLED display. Since it doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor it has now come up with face unlock feature called FaceID.
Other smartphones like one plus 5T have also implemented this feature. However, they didn’t use an extra infrared sensor, instead, it uses the front camera to detect your face. iPhone’s face ID might be very sophisticated and secure in comparison with the one plus 5T but face unlock on one plus 5T is much faster than iPhone X.
Face unlocking might be the new thing as it is very secure and of course, Apple implemented it.
Note: In order to use this trick your device must have Android lollipop or higher version, the users must also make sure that prior to this they have to use a secondary security lock like pin, pattern or password to unlock their phone.
How to Get iPhone X Like Face Unlock?
- Before starting this off go to the settings option of your device, then “security”, choose the smart lock option. You will now be required to enter your PIN or password to go to the next step.
- Now you will get a list of smart lock options, choose the “trusted face” option.
- Now you will get some instructions, tap on “SET-UP”, and further follow the instructions to add a trusted face.
- Keep tapping until the device tries to register your face, now move your face and fit it in the circle. Now the device will register your face.
- Now whenever you want to unlock the phone, you just have to hold up your phone according to your face and then it will automatically detect and unlock your Android device.
Now you can easily unlock your android device using facial recognition. Well, this feature is suitable to unlock any device and it will be as safe as iPhone X or one plus 5T.
Also Read – Best iPhone Launchers for Android
The plus point is that almost all Android devices have this feature, Although if your phone is running on a custom ROM then it might be lacking this feature.
One of the unique features of iPhone X is its face unlock and since it is limited to iPhone X, you can try out the above-mentioned trick. Although this won’t be that secured just like the Apple device, but we assure you that it will be quick and easy to go.
Make sure that you give this unique security lock a try, it is a simple and cool way to unlock your device and protect your data.