If you buy a sim card for the first time then you usually forgot your own mobile number. Either you have to save your own number or you have to ask your friends for your phone number.
Remembering a new number is not that easy, it usually takes time. But in this guide I’ll show you how to check Airtel number. If you use other service provider then we also have other guides, you can check them out.
Now service providers usually have USSD codes. The abbreviation of USSD code is Unstructured Supplementary Service Data.
These USSD codes provide certain information like special offers for you, Mobile Data usage, etc. You can also use USSD code to know your own phone number.
Different service providers have different USSD code to check your own phone number. In this guide I’ll show you USSD code to check your Airtel mobile number.
How to Check Airtel Number
1 – Using USSD Code
- Go to your dialer App.
- Now Dial *1# and make a call.
- Now the USSD code will start running and it will show your Airtel Phone number.
If the above code doesn’t work in your region then you can use the below code.
- Again open the dialer app from our phone and dial*121*9#
- Now make a call and it will show your mobile number.
- You can also use these USSD codes to check your number:
*121*2# OR *121*51# OR *282# OR *121*1#
Again depending on your region some codes will work in your region while other won’t. These USSD code are only for airtel users and won’t work for other service providers.
Also Read – Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp
2 – Using My Airtel App
You can also check your mobile number using my Airtel app. My Airtel app comes with lots of features so it’s worth downloading.
Some of the features of My Airtel app is:
- You can recharge your mobile, data card and DTH.
- Pay electricity, gas insurance & water bills.
- You can also manage multiple accounts
The Airtel app also have an entertainment section where you can watch live tv or you can also listen and download songs on wynk music.
Follow the below procedure to check your airtel number.
- Simply download My airtel app from play store. Download App
- Once it’s installed, sign in with your sim card.
- Just go to the home menu of my airtel app.
- Here you will find your airtel number and all details regarding your airtel account like Plans activated on your sim, Airtel SIM Validity , Your Data Balance , Sim card Expiry date, Your Airtel Number etc.
Here are some bonus Airtel USSD codes which you can use to check offers on your Airtel sim:
- To get Airtel’s main service menu – *121#
- Check your account balance – *121*2#
- Get Internet Loan on Airtel – *141*567#
- Get Talktime Loan on Airtel – Dial *141# or Call 52141
- Get GPRS/Internet Settings – SMS “MO” To 54321
- Use Free Facebook – *325#
- Airtel Customer Care Helpline Number – Dial 198 OR 121
These were few methods on how to check Airtel number. I hope you are able to find your own phone number.