After the release of Tencent gaming buddy, Mobile emulators has become a huge thing. People love to play mobile battle royale games on PC as with keyboard and mouse the gaming experience is much better.
The beta version of Call of Duty mobile is just launched in India and people are loving it. Although the battle royale mode is worst, but it’s in beta stage and it can be improved. If you are not a mobile gamer but still wish to play Call of Duty mobile on PC then we got you covered. As it’s in the beta stage the game is not officially allowed to play on an emulator, but you can still play the game using some tweaks.
Which Emulator to Use?
I have tried to install call of duty mobile on Tencent gaming buddy, but graphics were set to very low, and the key mapping was not perfect.
So, for this tutorial, we are using Bluestacks, you could also use NOX emulator as well. It totally depends on your personal preference.
- First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC. Download Bluestacks
- Once Bluestacks in installed, follow the below steps.
Recommended – Fix Network Error in Call Of Duty Mobile
Install Call of Duty on PC Using Bluestacks
- First, you need to Download Call of Duty APK and data file. Download Call of Duty APK
- Once you have downloaded these files. Double click COD apk file to install it, Bluestacks will automatically install it.
- If you are facing issues while installing the APK file then you can open Bluestacks and drag and drop the APK in Bluestacks it will automatically install it.
- Now you need to download ES file explorer. But currently, ES file explorer is not available in the Play Store. So, you need to download the APK file and drag it in Bluestacks to install it. Download ES Explorer APK
- Once ES file explorer is installed. Its time to import the OBB file in Bluestacks.
- To do so, open Bluestacks and click on the more apps icon and further select Media Manager.
- In Media Manager select Import from Windows and import the OBB file you have downloaded earlier.
- Once the file is imported, long tap on the OBB file to select it and click on the second ES explorer share icon.
- This will open a new Window here navigate Android > OBB. If you can’t find the OBB folder, then create one.
- In the OBB folder create a new folder named activision.callofduty.shooter.
- Now open the newly created folder and click on select in the bottom. This will paste the OBB file in that folder.
- If you’re not from India then you need a VPN with Indian server. If you already have a VPN installed on your PC then that will work or you can also install a VPN in Bluestacks as well.
- For this tutorial, we will install the VPN in Bluestacks, Download Jet VPN App from Google Play Store. Just search for Jet VPN on the Google Play Store.
- Now launch Jet VPN Application in Bluestacks.
- Click on “Choose Location”.
- In locations scroll at the bottom and look for “India, Bangalore” from the given choices and select it.
- Now it will connect to the India, Bangalore network and you will see the VPN sign (key) in the status bar.
- All the hard work is done, now you can start playing Call of Duty Mobile on PC.
- If you are facing “This Device Does Not Meet Minimum Requirements” error then just disconnect your Internet connection and start the game.
- Now once you are on the loading screen, connect your internet connection and it will bypass the minimum requirements error.
Call of Duty Mobile for PC Keymapping
The keymapping part is little complicated so I have linked a video below, you can watch the video to set the Keymapping of Call of Duty Mobile on Bluestacks.