PUBG fever has already caught all the crazy mobile game lovers and this time it’s something really BIG! Tencent Games has announced one of its largest PUBG Tournament of 2019 in India. As compared to the last year, this time it’s much more fun and full of excitement as never before in the history of mobile game tournaments. If you think, you can nail it, get ready to count 1.5 Crores – the prize money for this tournament. This is the highest figure for prize money ever in the history of PUBG mobile tournaments. So, you just want to know how to register in this open tournament, Right?
Terms of Participation in PUBG Mobile Game Tournament
Before you blindly rush into for registering your name for the tournament, you should not miss reading these key points about the tournament.
- Only an Indian resident can register for this tournament.
- Only those Indian PUBG players can participate in the tournament who ranks higher than Platinum Tier 5 or playing at level 20.
- To be the part of this tournament, you should necessarily have a team. You can’t apply solo or duo.
- Emulators players are not allowed. Only playing on mobile is allowed.
- If the players will be caught using third-party apps or unreasonable sources to tweak the game advantages, they will be banned.
- While filling the registration form, do not enter any information which is false or misleading. This may disqualify you from appearing in the tournament.
Online Process to Register For PUBG Mobile India Tour 2019?
If you think, you are fit in the above terms of participation for the tournament, go ahead for registration. To participate in PUBG India Tour, registration is required. So, follow the steps given below to get yourself register for this tournament.
- Visit the official website of PUBG Mobile Game.
- Fill in the form that will appear on your screen.
- The form requires you to fill in all the details including your Govt. ID Proof details.
- After you fill the form, you need to tick both the checkbox below the form.
- The 1st checkbox is to agree on the terms and conditions.
- And, the 2nd checkbox is to confirm that all the data you shared in the form is accurate.
- Then, click the “REGISTER FOR THE INDIA TOUR” button.
- You’ll then receive an email for verifying your email which you have entered in the form.
- You need to just click on the verification link given in the email.
- When you verify your email successfully, a pop up will emerge on your screen.
- Click on “Activate my account” button.
- That’s it. You will be then registered successfully.
Some More Details About PUBG Mobile India Tournament 2019
You must be ready with your mobile phones and might have already started practicing to win Chicken Dinner but hold on! You should better gather some more details about this tournament to plan your strategy well.
What Would Be The Format of The Game?
There would be only one format of the game, the Squad-only format. This means that you can’t play solo or duo. Plus, to qualify in the tournament, you should be good at playing on all the battle royale maps because matches will be played on all the maps to test the battle skills of the gamers. To level up the fun and adventure along with testing the fine PUBG gaming skills of the players, the player has to switch between different modes i.e., first person and third person.
What Are The 4 Regions?
Although, people from any corner of India can participate in this tournament participants have to select either of the four regions. The option to select the region is provided in the registration form itself. The four regions are viz.,
- Group A – Jaipur
- Group B – Guwahati
- Group C – Pune
- Group D – Vizag
Players have to choose any of the preferred areas and they will play against the players from the same region. The whole tournament is divided into 4 different phases. Let’s talk about it in detail.
Phase 1 – In-Game Qualifiers
In this phase, there will play 4 squads. They play a total of 15 matches in classic mode and on Eragnel map. Out of them, 10 matches which score the most will be selected. This selection will be done based on a number of kills and finishing position. In case of a tie, other factors like survival time and accuracy may also be considered. In all, 500 squads will be selected. This phase continues for 7 days. The dates for all the 4 groups are as follows –
- Group A: July 15th – July 21st
- Group B: July 29th – August 4th
- Group C: August 12th – August 18th
- Group D: August 26th – September 1st
Phase 2 – Online Play-offs
This is the second phase where those 500 qualified squads will play. In this phase, they play 2 rounds. In the first round, these 500 squads will be segregated into 25 groups. In each group, there will be 20 squads. The 3 top scoring squad will move to the round 2. In the second round, 100 squads qualified from the first round will play.
The maps in the second phase are – Miramar, Eragnel, Sanhok, and Vikendi. Note down the important dates of phase 2.
Round 1 –
- Group A: July 29th- August 5th
- Group B: August 12th – August 19th
- Group C: August 26th – September 2nd
- Group D: September 9th – September 16th
Round 2 –
- Group A: August 6th- August 10th
- Group B: August 20th – August 24th
- Group C: September 3rd – September 7th
- Group D: September 17th – September 21st
Phase 3 – Group Finals
Those PUBG gamers who have qualified Phase 1 and 2, meet in Phase 3. There would be a total of 20 squads who play 5 matches together. Eventually, 4 best squads will move to Finale. The matches in this phase will be played on the same maps like that in Phase 2. Dates are –
- Group A: August 25th
- Group B: September 8th
- Group C: September 22nd
- Group D: October 6th
Entries Through Wild Card
Wild card entries will be welcomed online from 8th October to 11th October 2019 on each and every map of PUBG Battleground. In the wild card entry matches, 64 squads will play divided into 4 groups o 16 squads. The play 5 matches altogether.
Phase 4 – Finale
The 4 squads from 4 groups and 4 squads through wild card entry will play the Grand Finale of PUBG Mobile India Tournament of 2019. All the finalist will play 5 matches to win the prize money of 1.5 Crores. The venue of Grand Finale is Kolkata and the date is 20th October 2019. Finalists have to play the game on all the maps of PUBG Battle Royale.
The first runner up squad will win INR 20 Lakh rupees and the second runner up squad will get INR 10 Lakhs. Apart from the tournament prize, individual acknowledgments will also be given like the squad that performed exceptionally good.
This PUBG Mobile India Tournament 2019 marks the biggest online gaming hit for India and Indians and gives them the opportunity to showcase their gaming talent. Hopefully, we witness the greatest mobile gaming tournament ever this year. Get Ready to play!