Have you started using Netflix recently for your entertainment needs? You’re not using another online streaming platform but are part of one of the international online streaming platforms having the largest subscriber count. However, users often complain of facing issues in downloading the content from Netflix and saving it on the computer.
Pazu Netflix Video Downloader comes as the best solution for downloading Netflix videos directly on a computer. Let us know all about this effective app, how to use it, pricing plans, etc., starting with the key reasons that call for its need.
Why do you need to download Netflix videos?
Some of the key reasons that you may have to download Netflix videos include:
- Strict operating system requirements: It is important for the users to have iOS 9.0 or later, Fire OS 4.0 or later, Android 4.4.2 or later, Windows 10, Windows 11, versions only if they want to use the Netflix download feature.
- Limited time for downloads: All the Netflix downloaded content on its app is available for 2-7 days only. It depends on the settings for the content uploaded on the app only. Further, if any content is removed on the Netflix app, its download also gets deleted from the app. This situation is faced by global users when they were getting “Last day to watch on Netflix: 27 February” for Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, The Defenders, Daredevil, The Punisher, Luke Cage, etc., as these were permanently removed on February 28.
- Account cancellation: All downloads on the Netflix app are removed if users go for the account cancellation option.
- Limitation of devices: The number of devices that can download using the Netflix app depends on the type of Netflix subscription only.
Pazu Netflix Video Downloader:
Pazu Netflix Video Downloader comes to the rescue of the entertainment community that was long searching for a useful app that can help them download Netflix videos or movies on their devices with ease. It is taking the world by storm with its innovative technology that eliminates possible barriers put by Netflix on downloading its MP4 of MKV content.
There is no need for the Netflix app when you start using Mac users can switch to Pazu Netflix Video Downloader, thanks to its in-built Netflix web browser. All downloads are in 1080p with multi-lingual titles and soundtrack options. Not to miss is that Pazu Netflix Video Downloader is available for Windows and Mac operating systems.
- For Mac devices:
Mac(Mac OS X 10.11 and later) users can switch to Pazu Netflix Video Downloader to download and watch any Netflix videos or TV shows content on their device. The quality downloads come in 1080p with multiple options in soundtracks and subtitles.
- For Windows devices:
Windows device users can switch to Pazu Netflix Video Downloader for downloading different TV shows or Netflix videos on their Windows 7/8/10/11 device. All downloads are of high quality, i.e., 1080p, and come in different subtitle and audio track options.
Steps to use Pazu Netflix Video Downloader:
The quick steps to start using Pazu Netflix Video Downloader are:
- Start by downloading, installing, and launching the Pazu Netflix Video Downloader on your Mac or Windows device.
- Log in to your Netflix account and go ahead with the free trial version of Pazu Netflix Video Downloader or enter the purchased registration code.
- Search the name of the TV show or movie in the search bar on the page.
- Go to the settings menu to change the settings like video formats- MP4 or MKV, video codec- H265 or H264, audio languages- Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, French, English, and subtitle languages- Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, French, English, etc.
- It is easy to start downloading the TV shows by selecting or unselecting the number of episodes on the screen.
- Go to the History tab to check the downloaded movies or content. All the downloaded content can be checked here once the download is successful.
Pricing of Pazu Netflix Video Downloader:
Cost savings follow the powerful Pazu Netflix video downloader app is it available to global users for a free trial. This free run doesn’t require any credit card details and hence users can download this app for first-hand experience. Once satisfied with the experience, it is easy to purchase the registration code to unlock the full version of the app.
Pazu Netflix Video Downloader is available in three affordable pricing plans that come with a 30-days money-back guarantee in case of any issues. These plans include:
- One-month subscription: It costs 16.96USD monthly with one PC license, free update, free technical support, etc. It is on auto-renewal and can be canceled at any time.
- One-year subscription: It costs 59.95USD yearly with one PC license, free update, free technical support, etc. This plan is on auto-renewal and can be canceled at any time.
- Lifetime subscription: It costs 129.90USD monthly with two PC licenses, free updates, free technical support, etc. It comes as a one-time purchase only.
Pazu Netflix Video Downloader is all that you need for keeping Netflix content saved on your Mac or Windows devices. It is an easy-to-use app that is offered at a free trial by the company. Multiple users have reported upgrading to the monthly or yearly subscription plans based on their needs. The high-quality downloads, saving multiple language audio, subtitles, download formats of MP4 or MKV, pre-built Netflix web player, etc., makes it a top-scorer among the other possible options available in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I download Netflix videos?
It is simple and easy to download different Netflix videos using the Pazu Netflix Video Downloader on Mac or Windows devices in MP4 or MKV formats.
How much do I need to pay to start using Pazu Netflix Video Downloader?
You can start with the free trial version of the Pazu Netflix Video Downloader and can go for the monthly, yearly, or lifetime subscription plans based on your entertainment needs.
Do I need a separate Netflix app while watching videos using Pazu Netflix Video Downloader?
Pazu Netflix Video Downloader has a built-in Netflix web browser that eliminates the need of using the Netflix app.