The Internet has become a part and parcel of our life. It not only replaced the shopping malls with shopping apps but has also given us a better substitute for matrimonials. Yes! you may find a lot of young lads and babes registered on these dating sites and checking out their relationship compatibility. One such online dating destination is POF – Plenty of Fish.
POF is a Canadian online dating service started in the year 2013. If you’re from an Asian or European country, you are probably listening to this for the first time. However, POF is quite popular in places like New Zealand, Brazil, U.K, Australia, Ireland, and the United States.
Where every day thousands of youngsters registered on this website, there are many others who want to take a break from dating. There could be many probable reasons like switching back to the old school method of looking for the right partner or no more interesting in dating, or you found the one you are looking for or choose to switch on another dating site. If you too want to discontinue your POF account, follow the procedure below and get rid of frequent annoying notifications from POF.
How to Delete Plenty of Fish Account Permanently?
If you have decided to no more use the Plenty of Fish Account, it is good to delete it permanently. When you completely delete the account, you will not receive unwanted messages, emails, and notifications from the website and App. This article deals with all the possible ways to delete the POF account permanently.
Deleting Plenty of Fish Account on Computer
- Log in to the website.
- Sign in to your account.
- On top of your computer screen, you will see the ‘Help’ option. Click on it.
- Out of the list of various options available, click on ‘Remove Profile’.
- Then, click on the further option of “To delete your POF profile”.
- You need to enter your username and password.
- Also, give the reason why you are leaving.
- After doing this, your POF account will be deleted.
If you have any paid subscription, it will also be discontinued. If later you want to register again, you need to buy the subscription again.
Deleting Plenty of Fish Account on Android
- Open the Google Play Store App.
- Go to the Menu tapping on the 3 horizontal lines on the top left side of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Account’.
- Select the POF App out of the subscription list.
- Tap on ‘Cancel’ then.
- Confirm the cancellation choosing the option of ‘Yes’.
- And, your POF subscription will be discontinued. You can then uninstall the app.
Deleting Plenty of Fish Account on iOS
- Unlock your iPhone.
- Open the iTunes and Apple App Store.
- Tap on Apple ID.
- Select the option ‘View Apple ID’.
- Tap on “Subscriptions”.
- Select ‘Plenty of Fish’ Account.
- Cancel all your monthly or yearly subscription there.
- You can then uninstall the app from your iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take to Delete POF Account
It will hardly take 24 hours to delete your Plenty of Fish account. As long as you hit the cancel subscription button, the backend will verify your login credentials and then will immediately delete your account.
Can’t Delete POF Account
How to Remove POF Profile From Google
In order to remove the POF profile from Google, follow the steps given below.
- Go to your Phone settings App.
- Tap on “Accounts”.
- Tap on the Plenty of Fish account.
- Tap on “Remove account”.
- And, your POF account will be removed from Google.