Looking for how to hide your friend list on facebook? Well, privacy has always been an important topic on social networking websites. But fortunately, Facebook allows us to control almost everything like who can see your profile, status, photos, albums, etc. Even you can chat with a limited number of friends that you want.
You might have seen many people’s friends list are hidden because they don’t want to reveal there friends list on facebook as many people start adding your friends blindly and trust me it is really embarrassing. So this tutorial will guide you in hiding your friends, followers & following list on facebook.
How to Hide Friends List on Facebook?
- Login to your facebook account & go to your profile.
- Now click on the Friends tab located below your cover picture.
- On the right corner click on Manage option and select Edit Privacy.
- You can see edit privacy pop up window, Now just change who can see your friend list to Only Me from the drop-down menu.
Pro Tips –
If you don’t want anyone to view your friend list then change the privacy to Only Me.
If you want to reveal your friend list to your friends but hide them from friends of friends or others then change the privacy to Friends.
- Click the close button and your setting will be automatically saved.
- Similarly, you can also set the privacy of Following & Followers, If you want to hide your following (the people you follow) then set it privacy to Only Me.