How To Delete Multiple Tweets At Once ?
There are some websites that allow us to delete multiple tweets in single click. They use their twitter application to gain access to your twitter tweets and then we can delete tweets in bulk. Don’t worry they don’t have access to your password so your account will be totally safe. So here are some services that allow us to delete multiple tweets at a time.
This is one of the best free service that allow us to delete tweets in bulks. It does’nt have any time limit and allow us to delete 3200 tweets at once.
How to Delete Multiple Tweets Using TwitLan ?
- First of all login to your twitter account.
- Now navigate to TwitLan and click on Sign in with your Twitter account.
- Click on Sign In to authorize TwitLan’s twitter application.
- It will show tweets in batches of 50, so at ‘Display tweets from’ select 1 to 50 Tweets and click submit.
- Now tick ‘Select All the Tweets that are displayed’ and click on delete the tweet permanently.
- Repeat the above steps until you delete all the tweets that you dislike.
Note – If you want to delete some selective tweets then you can manually tick them and delete it.
TwitLan is great but what if we want to delete some selected tweets, You can’t simply hit next-next to find the tweet than you want to delete. So we need a search option where we could easily find and delete tweets. Tweet Deleter exactly allow us to do the same.
Tweet Deleter –
This one again is a bulk tweet deleter. One of its awesome feature is we can setup an automatic delete and delete tweets regularly. Its really easy to search all your tweets and delete them in bulk.
It has a premium membership as well as free membership, the free membership allow us to delete up to 100 tweets per day with the premium membership you can delete unlimited tweets.
How to Delete Multiple Tweets Using Tweet Deleter ?
- As obvious login to your twitter account.
- Now head over to Tweet Deleter and click on Sign in with Twitter.
- Again click sign in to authorize tweet deleter twitter app.
- Simply click on select all to select all your tweets and click Delete tweets to delete all the selected tweets. As mentioned above you can only delete 100 tweets a day in free version.
- If you want to delete some selective tweets then your can search them one by one, tick them and simply delete them.
So if you want to delete all your tweets then you can go with TwitLan as its the best free service to delete bulk tweets. If you want to delete some of the selected post then you can go with Tweet Deleter as it allow us to search and delete tweets in bulk.