iPhone 7 is creating daily news due to its stunning and other appreciable features. iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has proved its quality. iPhone 8 is also likely to deliver best for its fan after iPhone 7 and its Plus.
iPhone 7 Release Date
Apple is very regular with its launch and the same you can expect from iPhone 7 and it will arrive in September 2015. The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus were announced on 9 September 2014 and it was presented before public on 19 September.
Apple is following the same rule as the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5 were released on 10 September 2013. the iPhone 5 was released on 12 September. iPhone 8 will take lot of time into consideration as far as release is concerned.
Some Features, Specs about iPhone 7
1) Apple will deliver a couple of iPhones – most probably two or may be three – in September 2015, as it does every year.
2) For the iPhone 7 will be a 4.7-inch screen and a 5.5-inch iPhone 7 Plus. Larger screen is highly in genre.
3) The iPhone 7 will be a thinner device, but do you think iPhone 6 series phones need to be thinner at all. We are expecting merely the same dimensions as the current generation.
4) Battery life may be a little better, perhaps it won’t be much better. According to the Jony Ive’s Apple does not likely to have a higher battery life as it turns out to be sacrifices in other areas
5) Higher screen resolution is on the cards- Apple may have the ‘Retina is as sharp as your eyes can see’ bubble with the iPhone 6 Plus. Apple may fit the pixel density of the iPhone 6 Plus to all of its devices in the next generation; it can go more higher. The use of harder screen material would give high-end performance. Apple will resurrect the sapphire or goes with Corning’s new Project Phire.
6) The rumors of a dual-lens camera offering ‘DSLR-like’ picture quality are highly appreciable. This is an important sphere for every latest iPhones.
7) The iPhone 7 could have a USB-C port, but we think this is unlikely to happen. The change from 30-pin to Lightning is recent enough and was not applicable for many users. I do not think iPhone 7 will go with this again.
8) There would not be 3D screen and there will be no Curved display. However, the possibility of Edge-to-edge screen is likely to happen. Spring-out joystick in the Home button will not be there in iPhone 7. Wireless charging can be possible to lie in iPhone 7.
iPhone 7 rumors:
The iPhone 7 is not the seventh iPhone including iPhone 6 and 6 Plus were the ninth and tenth iPhones respectively. Apple is having iPhones in three sizes: with 4-inch screens (the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s); with a 4.7-inch screen (the iPhone 6) and with a 5.5-inch screen (the iPhone 6 Plus).
Apple’s supply chain recently concluded that the company is not recently having opinion to make another 4-inch iPhone. This will not appreciable if it will happen.
Also read – iOS interview questions