Frustrated with the old and default theme on Windows 8.1? Looking for some new third-party themes for Window 8? If yes, then you’re are at the right place. In this article, we are going to help you find some new third-party themes with good looks. As Windows supports to change the default Windows theme with third party themes we will give you a list of 30 themes, so that you will be able to change that boring and default theme with a new theme with dashing looks. But to apply for any third party theme on windows there is a procedure before that, which we are going to explain in the steps below.
Procedure To Install Third Party Themes
- First of all, you need to patch the UxTheme.dll file with the UxTheme.dll Patcher, Download this Patcher Here
- After the .Zip file is downloaded, extract it to any specific place you want. This patcher is a portable file, so you don’t need to install it anywhere.
- Launch the patch tool and make sure the “Set Windows X’s Live as Default home page” is unchecked.
- Now simply tap the Patch button and leave the rest work to be done automatically.
- After all steps are done, reboot your PC for the changes take effect and now you’ll be able to change your default Windows theme with a new third party theme.
50 Best Themes for Windows 8
4. 8 Plus
14. Holo Visual
22. Ditch Dark