Everyone is curious to see who views there profile picture the most. So we usually use third party Facebook Apps which promises us to provide accurate results and ends up with spamming your Facebook wall. Most people belief that there is no such way to see who views your profile picture. But remember nothing is impossible so there is an awesome method which is super easy and very controversial. Before we get started, Let us first see that is it possible to track who views your profile picture ?
Well you might be knowing that Facebook store each and every information on their server. Even deleted messages, pictures and status. You can check out how to recover deleted Facebook messages. So it is definitely possible to see who have viewed our profile picture the most. So just follow the step by step guide given below.
How to See Who Looks At Your Facebook Profile ?
- So first login to your Facebook account and navigate to your profile.
- Now right click anywhere and select View page source or you can directly use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + U.
- A new window will pop up and there you will see tons of codes.
- Press Ctrl + F and a new search bar will open on the top right corner.
- In the search box type : InitialChatFriendsList and hit enter.
- It will search for that code and you can see bunch of numbers as shown below :
- These numbers are actually the profile ID’s of your friends who have visited your profile the most. Which means that the first ID belongs to the person who have viewed your profile the most, the second might have viewed your profile some times less than the first one and so on.
- Now how can I find the person using his profile ID ? Well it’s pretty simple all you need to do is copy the ID number similarly as shown below :
- After you have copied the profile ID, Open a new tab and type : Facebook.com/ProfileID
- Replace profile Id with the ID number that you have copied. For Example
- Now press enter and you can see the person behind the profile ID.
Some Myths Regarding this method :