WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging apps on android, windows and iOS devices. It has become a great alternative to the default text messaging app because of it’s cool features. WhatsApp allows us to text, call and share unlimited pictures and videos using our mobile data. As the trend of dual sim phones is increasing most of us own dual sim mobile phones. Dual sim phones have become quite popular among smartphone users. So today I’m going to show how we can use dual WhatsApp accounts on a single Android device. And yeah no root needed!
How we can Use Two WhatsApp Numbers in One Phone?
The concept is quite simple. We are going to use a modded version of WhatsApp to register our second WhatsApp account. As it’s the modded version your Android device will allow the installation and you won’t face any problems while using both original WhatsApp as well
as Modded WhatsApp.
So we are going to use GB WhatsApp Mod as it has similar features of WhatsApp Plus.
Update – GB WhatsApp no longer works, the best Alternative is YoWhatsApp Apk download.
Features Of GB WhatsApp
- Custom Themes – You can download various theme created by GB WhatsApp users.
- You can totally customize everything.
- You can share video clips up to 30 megabytes, By default, WhatsApp has 16 Mb limit.
- As you might know that whenever you share some pictures on WhatsApp it’s size get’s automatically reduced which results in a loss in image quality. Here you can enable max resolution while sharing pictures, so no more loss in image quality.
- No need to use Applock or any other security apps, You can directly lock WhatsApp.
- We can hide last seen, blue ticks, second tick, online and typing status too.
- Have you noticed whenever we copy some messages on WhatsApp the time and date gets copied too? This bug is fixed in GB WhatsApp.
- And the best part is you won’t get banned as WhatsApp plus.
How to Run Dual WhatsApp Accounts?
- First, we need to download GB WhatsApp (Mod of WhatsApp) which allow us to use dual numbers on WhatsApp. Download GB WhatsApp APK
- Now install the downloaded GB WhatsApp apk file on your android phone. You don’t need to uninstall the original version of WhatsApp.
- After the installation is completed launch the app and tap on Agree and continue.
- Now enter the second number on which you want to run WhatsApp and tap on Ok.
- You will receive a confirmation code on that number, Enter the confirmation code to verify the number.
- In the next step, it will ask you to add your name and profile picture which you want to use on your second number.
- Click on next and your second WhatsApp account is ready to use.
- Now the million dollar question comes in, How the heck to switch between both these numbers.
How to Switch Between First and Second Account?
It’s very simple, You will have two WhatsApp icons. The one whose name is the WhatsApp GB is your second WhatsApp number/account and the original WhatsApp is your first number or account. So whenever you want to chat using your second WhatsApp number simply open GB WhatsApp and whenever you want to use your first number use the original WhatsApp.
Note- You will get chat notifications from both these numbers.