The era of 4K Ultra HD eventually comes. Everyone can record 4K videos with iPhone, Camcorder, GoPro, Drone and other devices. While bringing us great sharpness and clarity, 4K videos also causes some troubles due to bulky file sizes, compatibility issues with video editors and impracticality for sharing online due to uploading restrictions. In this case, it’s essential to edit 4K video first for further use. macXvideo is a free video program that can let you edit, resize, compress and convert videos recorded from iPhone, iPad, Android, DSLR, GoPro, car DVR, drone, etc, in whatever resolution 720p, 1080p, 2.7KM 4K, 5K, 8K, etc) at No.1 fast speed.
Key Features of MacXvideo:
- Compress 4K video file size by up to 90% while ensuring intact image quality: MacXvideo is designed and built with advanced compression tools, ensuring video size up to 90% without sacrificing quality, so that it would be easier to store and share the compressed video.
- Video Editing: Equipped with a simple and perfect video editor for YouTube users, it offers a full range of video editing functions. Crop videos, trim length, merge clips, adjust colors, brightness and contrast, add external subtitles, rotate video degree, add attractive special effects for some unique looks, and more.
- Built-in high-speed format converter: Quickly encode and convert video / audio files to MP4, H.264, AVI, MKV, MOV, MP3 etc. Select device or storage and playback platform.
- Friendly interface, easy to use: macXvideo is designed with a lightweight interface, focusing on the user’s ability to use more, making the operation easier and easier.
- Transferring 4K / HD content, ready to share, playback and archiving: Although 4K video processing requires a lot of operations on the device, macXvideo is specially designed to deliver Highest performance in video processing, GPU optimization to speed up and limit freezing or freezing.
Now let’s have a closer look at how to use the 4K video processing tool:
It does not require any particular skill to use it, the first step is to drag and drop an audio or video file directly in the main window or by clicking on the + Video or + Music buttons in the upper left of the toolbar.Once you have added the multimedia files you want to convert, in the panel on the right of the main window, if the Mac supports hardware acceleration, the “Hardware accelerate engine” option will be checked by default, while clicking on the “Output fonder” button “You can select the folder where the files will be saved at the end of the transcoding process.
Before starting the conversion, you have to choose the video and audio format using the horizontal scrolling menu located at the bottom. There are also a number of presets to optimize video and audio for specific devices, such as iPhone and iPad, and leaving the mouse cursor for a few moments on “iPhone”, for example, a pop-up menu appears with some additional useful information, such as compatibility even for non-Pro iPads.
In addition, in the main application window, with a click on the “codec” button to the right of the file, you access the Format dialog which allows you to further configure the codec and the video and audio options to be used during the process transcoding. However, these are options reserved for “insiders” or otherwise experienced users.
With the same simplicity, macXvideo also provides the tools necessary to crop, cut or rotate videos, as well as edit subtitles, add video effects and more using the various buttons available immediately below each file. All these video editing tools are equipped with options designed to facilitate personalization for newbies.
Finally, macXvideo helps you choose the number of cores to use during multimedia transcoding and even merge all the videos into a single movie by selecting the “Merge All Videos” option available in the panel on the right side of the screen main.
macXvideo provides the convenient one-stop video processing services. Even the newbies can create the stunning videos with this handy tool. More importantly, it is completely free. Just try it out and we believe it will not let you down.