Facebook pages are one of the best ways of building a niche audience. Just creating a facebook page is not enough, we also need a good amount of likes to drive traffic to our website. Getting likes on your facebook page is definitely not an easy task.
One of the official ways to do this is by inviting your Facebook friends to like your page. Well inviting all your Facebook friends to like your facebook page is a huge task especially when you have thousands of friends. No, you just can’t click the invite button manually thousands of times.
So just follow the simple guide given below to invite all friends to your Facebook page.
How to Invite all your Friends on Facebook Page?
- First of all Login to your Facebook account and navigate to the Facebook Page where you want to invite friends.
- If you are the admin of the page then you can click on the “Build Audience” tab and then click on Invite Friends.
- If you’re not the admin then click on the “More Options” button next to the message and then select Invite Friends.
- Now scroll down until all of your friends get listed in it.
- If you are a Chrome user then hit Ctrl+Shift+J to open the developer console and if you are a Firefox user then hit Ctrl+Shift+K to open the developer console.
- Copy the code given below and paste it in the developer console and hit enter.
- Facebook might show you some warning regarding self XSS but don’t worry this code is safe to use.
- Now it will automatically start inviting all your friends to like your page, so just wait some time until the process gets completed. It may take up to two minutes.