If some Facebook user blocks you on Facebook then you can’t message him, tag him in a picture, access his profile or even find him in the Facebook search results. Although these restrictions applies to both of them, the one who has blocked and the one who is blocked. But the one who has blocked can easily unblock you and get rid of all these restrictions anytime. So here’s a killer hack to block someone who has already blocked you on Facebook.
Note After Blocking Someone on Facebook you won’t be able to :
- See their notifications, pictures and status updates.
- Add or Invite them to a group or event.
- Chat with them.
- Access their profile.
- Can’t even see him in search results.
How to Block Someone who has Already Blocked you on Facebook ?
Do someone keeps on blocking and unblocking you? And you find this very creepy, Then it’s time to take revenge. Just follow the below guide to block the Facebook user who have already blocked you.
- Login to your Facebook account and navigate to settings, You can use this link to head over to Facebook settings or click on the down arrow icon and further select settings.
- On the left hand side click on Blocking.
- Now on the right hand side under Block users you will get an option to block peoples and a list of Facebook users whom you have blocked.
- Now in the text field type the name of the person who has already blocked you and click on block.
- It will show you a list of people with similar names, Search the right person in the list and smash the block button.
- You will get a warning message. Read the message and click on block.
So this was a simple tweak to block your ex or your die hard enemy on Facebook. If you have some doubts regarding it then please do let us know in comments.