With millions of downloads on Google Play, Steam and App store PUBG has become the most popular Multiplayer battle game.
If you are not aware of PUBG, then PUBG abbreviation of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is an online Multiplayer battle royale game. The game was developed by PUBG corporation.
The concept of the game is very simple, hundred players from all around the world fight against each other on an island. The last standing man or team wins.
The best and most fun part of the game is you can play with your friends and loot weapons from houses.
As you know Windows version of PUBG is paid and it cost around $29.99, but its mobile version is free. So if you want to play PUBG on PC for free then you need some mobile emulator like Bluestacks.
But gaming experience on mobile emulators are not that great. But thanks to Tencent for releasing their own gaming emulator so you can enjoying PUBG mobile gaming experience on a bigger screen with better graphics.
This is not some kind of hack. Tencent gaming have officially released the first public beta version of Gaming buddy which is a mobile emulator to play PUBG on PC. The controls and settings are specially optimized to play PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. Follow the below steps to get PUBG for PC.
How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC?
- So first you need to download Tencent Gaming Buddy from this link – https://syzs.qq.com/en/
- Once downloaded, install it on your computer.
- After the emulator is downloaded it will start downloading the game.
- Once the game is downloaded, simply sign up using your existing social media account and you will be able to enjoy PUBG on your PC.
As this an emulated version so it can be played on a lower specs PC. But you may want to switch to low graphics if you face any frame lags.
Also Read – Best Offline games for Android
After launching the emulator you may find some settings.
You can go with the recommended settings. But if you are an advanced user then you can play around with the settings.
Controls are similar to the PC version of PUBG.
- WASD for players movement.
- Left click to shoot, Right click for aim.
- C to crouch, Z to prone.
- Shift to sprint and space to jump.
- M for map and F to pick up stuffs.
Note – This is the beta version so you may face some bugs. In my test I didn’t face any problems. But you should keep updating the emulator.