Minecraft is quite a popular game among people as they enjoy it playing in their free time. It is an action-adventure game about placing blocks and going on adventures, this makes it interesting to play. It is an easy way to pass time and also keeps yourself engaged with something.
For those who are into building things, this game will keep you hooked on for a long time as it involves building castles and homes. It can be easily played on several platforms such as Android, PC, iOS, Xbox, etc.
The multiplayer option in this game lets you involve your friends and enjoy a great battle and also allows you to assemble weapons. While it is an interesting game to play, there is a feature that can sometimes feel annoying. It is the inbuilt Narrator, which sometimes turns on accidentally and can irritate a bit during the game.
But don’t worry. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can turn off the narrator permanently for an uninterrupted gaming experience.
How to Turn Off Narrator on Minecraft Permanently
The Minecraft narrator is a feature that can read menus, buttons, and other types of text out loud. It was designed for gamers who have visual impairments, as an accessibility option.
Before we discuss how we can turn off the narrator on Minecraft permanently, make sure to check on which gaming device are you playing. As there are different ways to turn of the narrator on different devices.
How to Turn Off Narrator on Minecraft on Xbox
No one turns on the narrator knowingly, it always happens by mistake. So, here is what you can do to permanently disable the narrator on Minecraft while you are playing it on Xbox.
- First, you need to open the power menu that can be done by pressing the Xbox button on the controller.
- After that, select the system option.
- Then click on the settings option that you’ll see there.
- You will have to select the Ease of Access option after that.
- Then, you’ll see the Narrator option on which you have to click to turn it off.
How To Disable Narrator on Minecraft On PC
If you are playing Minecraft on your computer and aren’t able to disable the narrator, don’t worry. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to disable it.
- Check whether the Minecraft narrator is in use or not. Sometimes people mistake Windows narrator for it. You can do this by going to the voice and sound settings in the game and using the shortcut “ctrl+b”.
- If it is enabled, you can disable it from there. It is quite an easy process and doesn’t even take a lot of time and helps you in disabling the narrator on Minecraft permanently.
What if you can’t turn off the narrator?
It can sometimes happen that this might not work. There are other methods too that can work out for you. However, in case no method works out for you, then your gaming device software may be damaged. You can have it repaired to disable the narrator.
This method works well if you are playing Minecraft on a gaming device and it is working well. Sometimes restoring the settings of your gaming device can also help you solve it. Now, you can easily play Minecraft without any interruptions.