If you’re looking for some Instagram Notes ideas, we have compiled a list of the best quotations on Instagram. There are quotes to use for each theme, once you find one that stands out to you, just copy and paste it into your Instagram note.
What Are Instagram Notes?
Your Instagram posts can now act as little post-it-notes to leave for people to see. You can use these notes to ask a question or weigh in on what’s going on in the world. Alternatively, you can promote your business, connect with fans, or offer customer service using Instagram Notes.
Instagram Notes allow for a simple way to communicate with followers on the app. They give you a little post-it pad where you can leave messages of your opinions, or even just questions about how they work. You can use them to promote your business and products, or just connect with your customers one at a time.
Instagram Notes are less pushy than Instagram Stories and direct messages. They can be used to get eyeballs on your announcements without the same level of commitment as posts and better than a temporary message.
Instagram Notes are similar to Instagram Stories, but last for 24 hours and only have a limit of 60 characters. You can receive messages from other users in your inbox.
Some people use the Notes feature to post announcements or thoughts, while others use them as a complaint about Instagram Notes. This new feature was released by Instagram without any notice to creators and business owners.
How To Use Instagram Notes?
With the new Instagram Notes app update, you have an easier way to share your thoughts. Here’s how you can use Instagram Notes:
- Open Instagram on your device.
- Tap on the chat icon at the top right corner.
3. You will see notes head on the top right, click on your note.
4. Write a note, it should only be 60 characters long.
5. Tap the share button where you’ll see two options. “Followers you follow back” and “close friends”
Funny Instagram Notes Ideas
One of the ways Instagram notes can be used is to change your follower’s mood. If they are feeling down, a funny note might cheer them up and keep them coming back. We have come up with 10 ideas for entertaining Instagram notes ideas to help you engage your followers.
If you’re looking for a laugh, these funny Instagram notes ideas are sure to get the job done. From clever quips to punny one-liners, these will add some levity to your feed. So if you’re in need of a little comic relief, scroll on for the best funny Instagram captions.
- “I’m not really here, I’m just a ghost.” -Unknown
- “I’m trying my best not to be an adult today.” -Unknown
- “My life needs editing.” –Mort Sahl
- “I can’t brain today, I have the dumb.” -Unknown
- “I speak fluent movie quotes.” -Unknown
- “And on the 8th day, God created coffee.” -Unknown
- “As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.” -John Lennon
- “I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.” –W. C. Fields
- “Success didn’t spoil me, I’ve always been insufferable.” –Fran Lebowitz
- “Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.” –Mae West
Clever Instagram Notes Ideas
Coming up with a clever note that perfectly encapsulates your personality can be harder than it looks. So next time you’re stuck trying to come up with something clever, remember this list. And who knows, maybe one of these clever note ideas will help you achieve Insta-fame with your followers.
Let your Instagram notes do the talking for you, rather than putting so much of your personality into a photo. You can make it bold, sassy and daring, or give it some pizzazz with one of these 10 captions!
- “You’re only as good as your last haircut.” –Fran Lebowitz
- “Life is something to do when you can’t get to sleep.” –Fran Leb
- “Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.” -Erma Bombeckowitz
- “I never drink water; that is the stuff that rusts pipes.” –W. C. Fields
- “What’s another word for Thesaurus?” –Steven Wright
- “Television is chewing gum for the eyes.” –Frank Lloyd Wright
- “A wide screen just makes a bad film twice as bad.” –Samuel Goldwyn
- “Humor is reason gone mad.” –Groucho Marx
- “I must confess, I was born at a very early age.” –Groucho Marx
- “Cynicism is humor in ill health.” –H. G. Wells
Instagram Notes Ideas For Boys
There are a few things to keep in mind when coming up with Instagram captions for boys. First, try to be concise and to the point. Second, use humor when appropriate – but don’t overdo it. Third, avoid using clichés or anything that’s been done a million times before. And fourth, be genuine and authentic.
Most people don’t understand what an attitude is, but it is just a set of thoughts or feelings towards something. As well as aggressive or uncooperative behaviour. Here are some of the best attitude Instagram notes ideas for boys which are motivational, cute, and cool quotes.
- “Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides.” –André Malraux
- “A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means.” – Sallust
- “Women, can’t live with them, can’t live without them.” Desiderius Erasmus
- “The object of the superior man is truth.” –Confucius
- “Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.” –Jim Carrey
- “A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.” –W. C. Fields
- “Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.” –Marcus Aurelius
- “Neutral men are the devil’s allies.” –Edwin Hubbel Chapin
- “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.” -Albert Einstein
Instagram Notes Ideas For Girls
There are plenty of ideas for Instagram notes for girls. Some examples include expressing your love for makeup, fashion, and photos. You can also use puns or jokes to make your followers laugh. If you’re feeling poetic, you can quote lyrics or write your own original idea. Whatever you do, make sure your note is reflective of your personality and style.
If you’re struggling to find inspiration for your Instagram notes, don’t worry. we’ve collected some of the best quotes that are perfect for girls of all ages from books and all over the internet, you might already love.
- “Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland
- “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” -Coco Chanel
- “If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.” -Marilyn Monroe
- “Better to be strong than pretty and useless.” -Lilith Saintcrow, Strange Angels
- “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” -Coco Chanel
- “Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.”― Mae West, Wit & Wisdom of Mae West
- “Not knowing you can’t do something, is sometimes all it takes to do it.” -Ally Carter
- “If you were wondering, yes, I do have a resting bitch face.” -Unknown
- “You must take life the way it comes at you and make the best of it.” -Yann Martel, Life of Pi
- “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” ― Haruki Murakami, What I Talk About When I Talk About Running
Cute Instagram Notes Ideas
The internet embraces anything that falls into the “cute” category. Whether you post your adorable pet, your so-called significant other, or a picnic by the park, we have all the “cute” Instagram captions that you need to complement them.
Life is full of surprises and sometimes there are bumps in the road, but as long as you stay positive and have a good attitude, you can overcome any obstacle. Here are cute quotes to help you stay positive.
- “I am who I am, and that’s all that I am.” -Unknown
- “I don’t get cute, I get drop-dead gorgeous.” – Alyssa Edwards
- “If you were looking for a sign, here it is.” -Unknown
- “Every little thing is gonna be alright!” –Bob Marley
- “Find me where the wild things are.” –Alessia Cara
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” –Abraham Lincoln
- “Life must be lived as play.” –Plato
- “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.” –Samuel Lover
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.” -Charles Schulz
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
Unique Instagram Notes Ideas
There are a ton of different and unique ways that you can use Instagram Notes to make your account stand out from the rest!
Posting unique and attention-grabbing notes on your Instagram account is a great way to make it stand out from the rest. With a little bit of creativity and effort, you’re sure to find some great ideas that will help your account stand out from the crowd.
There are a few different ways that you can go about finding unique Instagram notes ideas. One way is to search for them online. You can also look through magazines or other social media accounts for inspiration. If you’re really stuck, you can always come here and look at this list of unique notes ideas.
- “There is no sincerer love than the love of food.” –George Bernard Shaw
- “A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.” -Mitch Hedberg
- “Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or just a really cool Opotamus?” –Mitch Hedberg
- “Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening.” -Alexander Woollcott
- “We are all born mad. Some remain so.” -Samuel Beckett
- “You’re on earth. There’s no cure for that.” -Samuel Beckett
- “The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.” -Arthur Ashe
- “Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?” -Robin Williams
- “Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.” -Roger Miller
- “The road to success is always under construction.” -Lily Tomlin
Cool Instagram Notes Ideas
We all know that one person who is always posting the coolest Instagram notes. You know, the ones with the perfectly curated quotes and sassy sayings? They make you laugh, they make you think, and they always seem to have the perfect comeback for every situation.
Well, we’ve got some good news for you – you can be that person too! With a little help from our list of cool Instagram notes, you’ll be posting killer content in no time.
There are plenty of different ways to use notes, so get creative and have fun with it! Here are some of my favorites:
- “I can take it. The tougher it gets, the cooler I get.” -Richard M. Nixon
- “Let your soul stand cool and composed before a million universes.” -Walt Whitman
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” -Albert Einstein
- “If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.” -Amy Tan
- “If you think you’re not cool enough, you will never be cool enough.” -Romy Miller, How to Be the Man Women Want
- “Sometimes one day changes everything; sometimes years change nothing.” -Irish Sayings
- “Confidence is contagious and so is lack of confidence.” -Vince Lombardi
- “If you run out of ideas follow the road; you’ll get there.” -Edgar Allan Poe
- “Thoughts become the experiences you live.” -Iyanla Vanzant
- “What’s on the other side of fear? Nothing.” -Jamie Foxx
Instagram Notes Ideas For Couples
Whether you and your partner are the type of couple that posts everything about your relationship on social media, or you prefer to keep things a bit more private, these Instagram notes ideas are sure to add a little extra something to your feed.
For the mushy couples out there, write down some of your favorite things about your partner and post it on their page as a surprise. If words aren’t really your thing, get creative and make a cute collage of photos and inside jokes.
On the flip side, if you’re not overly public with your relationship on social media, posting an Instagram note can actually be a really special way to show how much you care.
Write something heartfelt and personal with an inside joke that only the two of you will get. No matter what you do, just remember that a little goes a long way when it comes from the heart.
- “I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.” -Vincent Van Gogh
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” -Aristotle
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” -Audrey Hepburn
- “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” -David Viscott
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” -Emily Bronte
- “The sweetest of all sounds is that of the voice of the woman we love.” -Jean de la Bruyere
- “Forever is a long time. But, I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.” -He Is We from the song ‘I Wouldn’t Mind’.
- “I want you for always – days, years, eternities.” -Franz Schubert
- “I still remember the first time I fell for you; I haven’t gotten up since.” -Anonymous
- “Sometimes the only part of my life I’m sure about, is the part I share with you.” -Anonymous
Morning Instagram Notes
If you’re like me, you love spending time on Instagram. And if you’re looking for some inspiration for your morning posts, I’ve got some great ideas for you!
First of all, try posting something that makes you happy. It could be something about your favorite coffee mug, or the flowers that are blooming in your garden. Whatever it is, start your day off with a note that will put a smile on your face.
Next, why not share something you’re grateful for? It could be something small, like the sun shining through your window, or something bigger, like a recent accomplishment. No matter what it is, sharing what you’re thankful for is a great way to start your day on a positive note.
Finally, why not inspire others with a quote or poem? Whether it’s something motivational or just something that resonates with you, sharing words of wisdom is a great way to start off your day and help others too.
If you’re looking for some inspiration for your next few posts, here are some great morning Instagram notes ideas!
- “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” -Ralph Marston
- “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” -Henry David Thoreau
- “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” -Rumi
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”- Dalai Lama
- “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” -Buddha
- “Each day is an adventure in discovering the meaning of life.” -Jack Canfield
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” -George Eliot
- “Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.” -Ursula K. Le Guin
- “Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.” -Unknown
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” Jim Ryun
Attention Grabbing Notes For Instagram
Sure, a picture is worth a thousand words… but sometimes you need a few extra words to get your point across! That’s where attention grabbing notes for Instagram come in.
With so many people competing for attention on social media, it can be tough to stand out from the crowd. But if you’re armed with witty or thought-provoking notes, you’re more likely to grab people’s attention and get them to stop scrolling and take notice of your note.
So if you’re looking for some inspiration for your next Instagram note, check out these attention grabbing notes. They might just help you get the likes you’ve been wanting!
- “We do not remember days, we remember moments.” -Cesare Pavese
- “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” -Albert Einstein
- “I see heaven’s glories shine and faith shines equal.” -Emily Bronte
- “We only shout when we neglect what silence can do.” -Ernest Agyemang Yeboah.
- “Details matter. It’s worth waiting to get it right.” -Steve Jobs.
- “Attention is the rarest and purest form of generosity.” -Simone Weil.
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” -Albert Einstein
- “I respect wisdom but I obey pain.” -12 Step Recovery Saying
- “We are all worms. But I do believe that I am a glow-worm.” -Winston Churchill
- “Feel the fear and do it anyway.” -Susan Jeffers
Motivational Instagram Notes
If you’re like most people, you probably scroll through your Instagram feed and see all sorts of motivational quotes and sayings. But what if there was a way to make these quotes more personal and relevant to your life? Enter Motivational Instagram Notes.
With Motivational Instagram Notes, you can add your own commentary to any quote or saying, making it more relatable and meaningful to you. And because it’s all coming from you, it’ll be that much more motivating!
So next time you see a motivational quote on Instagram, take a screenshot and add your own note to it. You may just find that it’s the push you need to get going on your goals!
Finding the perfect motivational Instagram note can be tricky. If you want something that will make you laugh, keep you motivated, and help you get through the tough times, then look no further! These ten Motivational Instagram Notes are sure to do the trick:
- “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” –George Bernard Shaw
- “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” –Buddha
- “The greatest use of a life is to spend it on something that will outlast it.” –William James
- “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” -Elbert Hubbard
- “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” -Elbert Hubbard
- “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” -Lyndon B. Johnson
- “Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.” -Joseph Campbell
- “There is no failure except in no longer trying.” -Elbert Hubbard
- “But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.” -Ernest Hemingway
How To Write Original Instagram Notes?
A captivating note on your Instagram should either tell people about your personality, encourage them to take action, or make them laugh. If you consider the notes an afterthought, you’re missing out on an opportunity to engage and delight followers in ways you simply can’t with a photo alone. Here are some tips for writing better Instagram notes.
1. Ask Something
The most engaging notes tend on Instagram to ask for something. By asking for something you’ll engage your audience and strengthen your relationship with them. It also creates opportunities for engagement and delight that you can’t achieve just with a visual.
2. What’s the Instagram Caption Character Limit?
Instagram limits each note to 60 characters, which is a little more than 10 words. Some days you might choose to write an Instagram note with a string of emojis, but other days you might decide to share a story.
There’s enough space for you to clearly communicate the context of your emotions. You can also use a character count tool to keep track of how many characters are in your note so that you don’t exceed the total limit allowed.
3. Use Emojis as Easter Eggs
If you have a large and loyal following on Instagram, you can make hints with emojis in your notes. This is a way to send messages without saying anything explicitly. So for example, Dua Lipa has been using emojis recently to promote her single called Love Again.
And while she doesn’t mention the single explicitly, she’s been making fans go wild by hinting at it through emojis. The next time you want to create hype for an upcoming launch or product announcement, put emojis in your Instagram notes.
4. Brainstorm Several Good Instagram Notes First
What’s the best way to come up with a great Instagram note? The secret is by writing a few notes first. You can research hashtags for inspiration and you could also find comparisons to your keyword as well.
Then, you’ll need to choose the tone of your note. Do you want to share a heartfelt story? Make someone laugh? Once you know the tone, you can come up with ideas based on what has worked well in the past.