As the game leader in the area of esports, PUBG Mobile has seen tremendous growth since it was released. The game is available on Apple and Android devices and is rated 4.2 stars in Google Play Store and has 100 million downloads to date.
The popularity of PUBG has exploded in recent years, making it into a world-class esports event. Now that the PUBG Mobile project is what the teams will be playing for, there’s no better time than now to get involved! The professional teams follow a long selection process and qualify for the global finals.
Players on PUBG mobile often choose to add a “PUBG” code next to their username. If you don’t have a cool character name and are looking to make your username stand out, consider adding these players’ PUBG Mobile codes.
The PUBG mobile game allows you to customize your name with a wide variety of characters and symbols. The only thing you need to do is copy the keys and paste them into the name field in their PUBG symbol.
- PUBG Symbols And Special Characters
- PUBG New State Name Symbols
- Alphabets Symbols For PUBG
- PUBG Squad Names With Symbols
- PUBG Clan Names Stylish Symbols
- PUBG Name Signs
- How to Change Name in PUBG Mobile With Symbols
- How To Get An Id Card Or Rename A Card?
- How To Use Icons In The User Name?
- PUBG Username Generator:
PUBG Symbols And Special Characters
At a glance, it’s hard to tell which player belongs to what team. These PUBG names can make a large difference in the game. Whether playing solo or as part of a group, these stylish names can help your profile, clan, and crew look better than others.
PUBG Mobile has an incredible amount of emojis and symbols you can use. The Crew will give you the opportunity to compete with other players to win games, meet new people and raise your personal rank!
However, you may want to change the name of your crew after a few wins. Follow our steps on how to do so.
PUBG New State Name Symbols
|īlī ≋ 亗 义 サ|
|ɧ く 乇 》 爪|
|乙 ๖ ム ‘ 厄|
| ๔ ๏ 卄 米|
|× ॐ Ł ٭ 私|
|ツ 么 〆 ® 彡|
|レ ｱ ロ 〖〗 요|
|× 父 神 人 帝|
|ภ ٭ ʚ ๛ 〆|
|刁 『』 丨 廴 一|
|丶 ズ 刁 Ø ジ|
|īlī ム 王 女 ゞ|
|气 Ð 个 연 シ|
|么 ฬ 失 亥 王|
|⦇⦈ 冬 れ 【】 多|
|乡 私 の 『』 乇|
|々 乛 乄 乀 〘 〙|
|・ 「」 卍 文 《|
Alphabets Symbols For PUBG
|u͜͡ U͜͡ v͜͡ V͜͡ w͜͡ W͜͡ x͜͡ X͜͡ y͜͡ Y͜͡|
|p͜͡ P͜͡ q͜͡ Q͜͡ r͜͡ R͜͡ s͜͡ S͜͡ t͜͡ T͜͡|
|f͜͡ F͜͡ g͜͡ G͜͡ h͜͡ H͜͡ i͜͡ I͜͡ j͜͡ J͜͡|
|k͜͡ K͜͡ l͜͡ L͜͡ m͜͡ M͜͡ n͜͡ N͜͡ o͜͡ O͜͡|
|a͜͡ A͜͡ b͜͡ B͜͡ c͜͡ C͜͡ d͜͡ D͜͡ e͜͡ E͜͡|
PUBG Squad Names With Symbols
|乀 亗 ๛ 本|
|ヅ 々 〩 丶 ×|
|٪ ノ ٠١٠ ¹ ٭|
|『』 〘〙 《》 「」 丨|
|〆 ヤ ・ 。 メ|
|シ ツ ズ き 乄|
|Ⓘ ⓔ ⓦ Ⓣ ⓔ|
|【t】Ⓟ ⓡ ⓔ ⓥ|
|Ⓧ ⓣ 💞🎄 Ƥ Ｒ|
|【P】【r】【e】【v】【 I 】|
|乇 Ѷ Į Ⓔ 𝓌ᵗ ｅ|
|𝔁𝐭 👤 ♕|
PUBG Clan Names Stylish Symbols
|丶 ズ 刁 Ø ジ ɧ く 乇 ゞ 『』|
|气 Ð 个 연 シ 乙 ๖ ム 乇 ūōōōō|
|× ॐ Ł ٭ 私 乡 私 の 王 女|
|・ 「」 卍 文 《 》 爪 ʚ 乇 ๛|
|ツ 么 〆 ッ 彡 々 乛 乄 īlī ム|
PUBG Name Signs
|✿ ✳ × 彡|
|✬ ✼ ✤ ❄|
|★ ✴ ✮ ❁|
|✪ ✺ ✢ ❊|
|❀ ✾ ✱ ✲|
|✦ ✷ ⁂ ❇|
|✡ ✶ ✰ ❃|
|☆ ✵ ✯ ❂|
|✭ ✽ ✥ ❆|
|✫ ✻ ✣ ❋|
|✧ ✸ ⁎ ❈|
|✩ ✹ ⁑ ❉|
|๏ 卄 ๔ ゞ 女|
|刁 ズ丶 シ 연 气|
|个Ð 《文 「」 卍・|
|王 ī lī ム 多 【】|
|一廴 刁丨 『』 帝|
|〆 私 Łॐ ×® ジØ|
|〖〗 ロ ｱ レ 米|
|人 神 父 × 요|
How to Change Name in PUBG Mobile With Symbols
If you’re planning to change your nickname, you’ll need a Rename Card. If you don’t already have one, you can buy them from the in-game store with 180 UC. Follow these steps in order to rename yourself:
- Login to your PUBG account, open the inventory.
- Click on the box icon.
- Search for a rename card.
- Once you find it, click on the rename card and enter the new name in the pop up.
How To Get An Id Card Or Rename A Card?
Without a valid ID card, you will not be able to change your name. To get it, you only need 180 UC from the Shop.
- There are a variety of ways to get a free ID card. The easiest way, however, is to go to the Progressive Mission section of Success.
- In Mission 10 you will find an ID card.
- You are required to complete all the missions from 1 to 9 in order to get your ID card.
- Members of your crew can earn special ID cards by competing in the Crew Challenge. The Crew Challenge will give you the chance to make new friends, complete missions and earn big prizes.
- You will need 200 credits in order to get the ID card.
- When you get 200 crew points, you’ll be able to purchase the same name card again in the crew shop.
How To Use Icons In The User Name?
- Now that you have the name card, in order to get the ID card you simply tap it. Then select ‘Use.’
- Then enter your new username.
- copy the above symbols and paste them in the field.
- To add your name tag, you can start off by adding your family name first. Then add the symbol and finally your name.
- Tap OK.
PUBG Username Generator:
If you want to change your name to a more stylish one in the game PUBG, the easy way is to use these name generators.
With just a few clicks, you can enter your new name and see it appear below in plain sight. It’s there for you to copy and use in-game! Feel free to make it more interesting with some special characters too.
how To Change Name In PUBG Mobile With Symbols
The way to change your game name in PUBG is to use the “Change Nickname” card, which became available later. Next, let’s take a look at how to add the PUBG namespace character as part of your PUBG username characters.
Use this online PUBG character name generator to create your own custom character names. If you prefer, you can just paste the names into the rename box in the game’s settings menu.
Now that you’ve finished finding your PUBG nickname/display name, it’s time to experiment with another language. Switch to a different language and experiment a little until you figure out a character font that you like and paste it into the window to finish the rest.
What Symbols Are Allowed In PUBG Mobile Name
Apart from these and the symbols above, there are a lot of ways to create your unique IGN, and there are a lot of name generators available that won’t cost you anything.
The symbols that appear here are a limited selection of the symbols that will be supported in future versions of PUBG. The symbols posted here are currently supported by the game, so you can copy and paste them right into your name.
You can keep visiting this page from time to time as we’ll be updating this post with the latest symbols supported by PUBG.