So as you know, PUBG PC lite was available in Thailand at first, but now it has been available in more than 7 countries.
If you want to install PUBG PC lite then you have to download an online installer which downloads the game files online. But the problem with this is as many people use VPN to play PUBG PC Lite the downloading is very slow and takes hours.
Also the downloading crash a lot of time. So to fix this issue I have downloaded all the files and compressed them as high as possible. You can simply download these files without using any VPN and extract them to play PUBG PC lite.
How to Use PUBG PC Offline installer?
- First, download the offline zip file and extract it.
- Now if PUBG lite is not available in your country then you need a VPN.
- Currently PUBG lite is available in these countries – Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Myanma, Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand
- You can use the VPN of any of the above countries, I recommend using Singapore VPN as it works well.
- I recommend using SoftEther VPN as it’s free. But you can also go with any VPN of your choice. Download SoftEther VPN Here
- Install softether VPN and launch it.
- Now here select VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers. It will launch a new window with a list of all VPN servers available.
- Search for the VPN server with the region Singapore or Thailand and double click to connect to the server.
- Here Make sure to connect a server with good uptime. The uptime shouldn’t be more than 8 hours, as the server may die anytime.
- Once the VPN server is connected, You have to make some changes in the Timezone of your PC.
- Depending upon which countries VPN are you using you have to change the timezone accordingly.
- So first right click the start menu and select settings.
- In Settings go to Time & Language. Here you can find the option to change your timezone.
- First, you have to uncheck set timezone automatically.
- Then under the timezone section, select the following timezone for the following countries.
If Using Thailand VPN – (UTC +07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta
If Using Singapore VPN – (UTC +08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore
- Once the timezone is set, open the launcher file from the extracted files and Sign in to your account. You can create an account here.
- There will be a small update, so you need to download the update.
- Now you can play PUBG PC lite on your PC without downloading it online.
I have error every time i try to download your package. It says “Recently too many people downloaded this file” and i must wait up to 24h, but it’s same every time. Maybe add more links or smth ;P
This is the 188.8.131.52?
I will add more links
Who have Problem in download try these steps.
Add that file to your google drive and open your google drive, now find PUBG Lite Updated and Right click and create copy, after that you can see Copy of PUBG LITE (Updated).zip, now download that.
Thanks for the offline thing
Thanks, but please upload the latest version, the one on 20th June. Thanks in advance
Yes, I will
have you uploaded the latest version (20th June) ?
its available in india now and update size is 819mb.
Please udate file for 4 july.
its crash when open
click on the repair option
this is the latest righ? the one release today 4 july?
Can you upload to mega pls much more stable than GDrive. Also faster
I deleted the file after uploading, If anyone else could upload it on mega then do share the link in the comment section.
sir is it password protected and whats the password???
After all final updates, there is no option coming to start the game.
I think there is some problem with files.
its giving error on opning
Is this PC version