PUBG lite PC was earlier started as PUBG project Thai and it is only available for Thailand. It was in the beta testing stage and was only available to a few members. PUBG PC lite is now in public beta testing stage which means it is available to all the residence of Thailand.
Recently they announced on their Facebook page that it will be available in South-Asian countries like India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, and Singapore.
PUBG Lite is Available in These Countries
|Antigua and Barbuda||Bhutan||Azerbaijan|
|Chile||Libyan Arab Jamahiriya|
|El Salvador||Syrian Arab Republic|
|Grenada||United Arab Emirates|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Trinidad and Tobago|
If PUBG lite is not available in your country, then you can easily Download PUBG lite for PC by spoofing your location. You can do this using a VPN or a proxy server. First, let’s check the minimum requirement to play PUBG lite PC on your computer.
Minimum Specification Requirement for PUBG PC Lite
So the minimum requirement for PUBG lite is an Intel Core i3 processor clocked at 2.GHz and the GPU of Intel HD graphics 4000 or higher. The game takes about 4 GB of space. This game can definitely run on a potato PC.
Even Tencent gaming buddy has a higher requirement than this. So it would be impressive to see how this performs on the minimum requirements.
Now the recommended requirements are Intel Core i5 processor clocked at 2.8 GHz and a GPU of GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870.
Now let’s see how you can download and play PUBG PC lite in your country.
How to Download PUBG lite PC in any Country
- First, you need to apply for ID on lite.pubg.com
- Visit the above link and on the right-hand side, you can find an option to apply for an ID.
- It is recommended to use the Chrome browser as it will automatically translate the site to the English language.
- Once you have registered for an account, you will receive an email confirmation. Click Ok to confirm your account.
- Now download PUBG lite PC launcher from this link and install it – Download
Update – PUBG lite is available in all the major countries. If PUBG lite is not available in your country then you use the below method to play PUBG PC Lite using a VPN.
Use VPN to Play PUBG PC Lite
- Once PUBG lite launcher is installed, download softether VPN and install it – Download VPN
- After it’s installed, launch it and select VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers. This will open a new window with a list of VPN relay servers available.
- Search for a VPN server with the region Thailand and double click to connect to the server.
- Make sure to select a server with good uptime. The uptime should not be more than 6 hours, as there may be chances of the server dying anytime.
- Once the server is connected, You have to change the timezone of your PC.
- Go to start menu and search for change time zone. You will find a setting to change the timezone.
- In the timezone, section look for Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta timezone and select it.
- Now launch PUBG lite PC and sign in to your account.
- After signing in successfully you will get an option to download PUBG lite PC game.
- The game is around 2 GB, it may take some time depending on the VPN server speed. You can also download PUBG PC lite offline installer. This way you don’t have to download the files online.
- Once it’s downloaded you can play PUBG lite PC on your potato computer.
- If you face “Servers are too busy” or any other error then exit the game and make sure to end the game process from task manager. Now in softether VPN connect to another Thailand based VPN server. The error should be fixed.
If you face any other errors while downloading PUBG PC lite then you can check the below video: