People have started using a second WhatsApp account on their phone, especially since dual SIM phones have become the norm in the market. While dual WhatsApp accounts are commonplace now, it is difficult on some devices because there is only one install/account allowed per device.
But even if you don’t have a dual SIM handset, you can still have two WhatsApp accounts on your phone using clone apps. If you are looking to have an American number for the account, then do read on to find out how to do so. Today, we will talk about how to get a US number for WhatsApp, without a SIM, no matter where you are located.
US Number for WhatsApp – US Fake number for verification
Using the Numero eSIM
This is an app that uses the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and provides you a virtual number. It is available on both Google Play Store and App Store. Using this, you can make calls and send or receive messages as well, as restricted by the mobile plan. You can add funds to your account, make international calls and so on just like a normal mobile number.
Anyway, here are the instructions to get an American number and activate your WhatsApp with it:
- Download and install the app from the Play Store or App Store on to your device. (Play Store | App Store)
- Upon opening the app, you have to register for an account with either your WhatsApp or through messaging.
- Once you have registered, log in to your Numero account. You see that you can either activate a trial account or straightaway purchase an eSIM.
- Click on USA Offers or Social Media Numbers to register for WhatsApp.
- In case you are purchasing the eSIM from USA Offers, you will have to pay for it, as displayed in the app. However, there is also a free coin center in the application through which you can gain coins by doing a variety of activities.
- Once you have purchased your eSIM, switch over to WhatsApp’s verification screen. Input the number of the eSIM here.
- When WhatsApp prompts you to choose the mode of verification, you can pick either call or SMS verification because both are enabled on your eSIM.
- Finish the registration procedure on WhatsApp and your account is now linked to a number from the USA.
Please note that in case you are using Numero eSIM outside of the USA, ensure you are using a VPN tool and have changed your location to the USA.
This App brings much more to the table than just creating a WhatsApp account. You can purchase numbers from locations around the world, such as UK, Sweden, Austria, Canada and so on. This app grants you anonymity from revealing your real mobile number under any circumstances. It helps you reduce international roaming charges if you do frequently make international calls. The app also supports texting and video calls as well. So, really, there is not much that Numero eSIM cannot do that a normal SIM can.
Using the textPlus App
This is an exclusive Android app and works much like 2ndline application, though it was developed by a different entity.
The following steps are to be followed to obtain a fake US number for WhatsApp verification:
- Download and install the textPlus App from the Play Store
- Upon opening the app, you must sign up for a new account. You could also use a temporary email address here.
- The app will prompt you to choose a region in the USA for getting the number.
- Upon choosing the region, you get varied numbers from that region to choose from. Pick one. This will be the number you are going to use in getting the new WhatsApp account in the following steps
- Switch over to WhatsApp. In the WhatsApp mobile number verification screen, input the new number you have chosen.
- While WhatsApp is trying to verify, you need to be certain to direct the app to call you, as the traditional one-time password (OTP) code will not work in this case.
- In a few seconds, you will receive a call from WhatsApp to verify the number. It will give you a verification code.
- Input this verification code into WhatsApp and that is it! You now have an account linked to a fake number from the USA!
This app can also be used to make calls to people in the USA and Canada locally. The app features a paid premium service as well where calls, SMS and MMS features are supported.
Fake numbers are being preferred these days by people to escape from the annoyances of online marketing and related spam activities. But keep in mind that while you are genuinely making use of these services, there are people out there who have ill intentions. If you find a number being used in any suspicious activity stay clear of them. Likewise, do not participate in any suspicious activity as WhatsApp can permanently ban your account.