Battleground Mobile India has recently released the early access version of the game to all the players who pre-registered on the Google Play Store. For now, the game is only accessible to a limited number of people. BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) is a successor to the much popular game – PUBG Mobile, which won the hearts of many people.
In this article, you will learn how to install BGMI on your PC using the Battleloop emulator. Using an emulator allows you to play your favourite Android games on your PC. Battlegrounds Mobile India features great graphics and gameplay, and these features look even better on a PC.
First, let’s take a look at why PUBG Mobile was banned in the first place and why it is back again in a different form. Then you will learn how to download Battleground Mobile India early access in Gameloop emulator or PC.
Why PUBG Mobile Was Banned?
PUBG Mobile, made by Tencent Games, was one of the most played games in India. The game was published by Tencent Games, a Chinese company. In September 2020, the Government of India banned hundreds of Chinese games and apps on the Play Store. This was due to growing concerns about privacy and increasing tensions between the two countries.
Later, in December 2020, Krafton started working on an Indian version of PUBG Mobile that met with all the terms and conditions laid by the Indian Government. They also said that they would take privacy and security measures seriously. Eventually, Battlegrounds Mobile India was teased on the Play Store and the game is currently up for pre-registration. Even though the name has been changed, at its core the game is still very similar to PUBG Mobile.
Now that BGMI is available for download as a beta, you may want to download it on your PC and play it on an emulator. Currently, the best way to do this is to use the Gameloop emulator. Gameloop is actually an updated and rebranded version of the popular Tencent Gaming Buddy.
Why Gameloop is not working?
Gameloop is very popular among players who want to play their favorite mobile games on PC. Before Gameloop was known by its current name, it was called Tencent Gaming Buddy. But, due to the recent ban of Chinese apps and games on the Play Store, some users believe that Gameloop will be banned too, as it is made by Tencent Games.
As of now, the emulator is not banned in India. But many players have reported that Gameloop is not working for them when trying to download BGMI and other games on it. Also, some players have reported their installation of Gameloop being stuck at 25%. Here are few ways to fix Gameloop not downloading games.
- First, you need to set up a VPN on your PC before downloading the emulator. Any VPN should work, as long as it connects to a server outside India.
- Next, you need to download the latest edition of Gameloop from here. Choose the latest beta version available for more features and support.
- Keeping the VPN connected, start the installation of the emulator. If you get stuck at 25% or get some other error while installing, then disconnect from the VPN, reconnect to another server. Then restart the setup from the beginning.
- This is a one-time process only, so you don’t need to worry about starting the VPN again and again while playing the game on the emulator.
Once you have successfully set up Gameloop emulator on your PC, now it’s time to install BGMI on it. To do so, first, you need to know that BGMI is not supported anywhere outside India, and it is only accessible to Indian players.
Also, as declared by Krafton officials, BGMI doesn’t support emulators. But, despite all this, we have compiled this guide so you can get started with installing and playing BGMI on the Gameloop emulator easily.
How to Download Battlegrounds India in Gameloop
There are two ways to install BGMI in Gameloop. If the first method doesn’t work for you, then use the second one.
First Method (For Pre-Registered Users)
- Now that you have Gameloop installed and running on your PC, open the emulator and sign in to your Google account.
- First of all, you need to launch any game in Gameloop from either the game center or choose from one of the preinstalled ones.
- Once you’ve opened the game, press the back button twice on the emulator to get back to this screen.
- Next, press F9 on your keyboard to gain access to the hidden menu inside the emulator.
- Launch the browser and search for play.google.com. Now click on the first link to launch Google Play Store in Gameloop.
- Now that you have access to Play Store, you can download the beta of Battlegrounds Mobile India from there. In case you didn’t pre-register for the game, you can do so from this link. Make sure you register with the same Google account that you use in Play Store.
- Once the game finishes the installation, you can start playing it right away after logging in through Facebook or Twitter.
In case you can’t access the Play Store, or face some other issue with the above steps, take a look at this alternate way of installing BGMI in Gameloop.
- Follow the previous method till step four. Once you have access to the inbuilt browser, download the ES File Explorer APK from APKpure.
- Next, you will have to download the Battleground Mobile India apk and obb files (Download link).
- Once the files are downloaded, extract the zip files and copy them to this location (D:\Temp\TxGameDownload\MobileGamePCShared).
- Now open ES Explorer in Gameloop emulator, and navigate to Internal storage> / > Data > Share1.
- Here you will find Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB files. Click on the APK file to install Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Once installed, copy the com.pubg.imobile folder and paste it in Internal storage > / > Storage > emulated > 0 > Android > obb.
- Next, run the game from the home menu of Gameloop. You should now be able to play the game from your PC.
Note: If you have successfully installed the game on the emulator, it is possible that you can’t access it due to errors like “Server is busy, please try again later. Error code: restrict-area.” In this case, you need to use a VPN with the location set as India and connect to it before starting the game.
Battlegrounds Mobile India is gaining popularity fast with just their beta release. The game doesn’t have official support for emulators yet, but some emulators like Gameloop can play it. We have listed all the things you need to know about the emulator and how to set up your game in it to enjoy the BGMI experience on your PC.