There are so many reasons to share your Instagram profile link with others! You might want to show off your latest and greatest photos, or you might be looking for brand ambassadors in your area who would love to help represent your account.
Nowadays, social media is one of the best ways to grow your online presence, increase traffic, and drive sales. To do this, you’ll want to create a strong Instagram profile which is recognizable by your audience.
In this article, we’ll share with you how to copy and share your Instagram profile link easily and quickly.
How To Copy And Share Instagram Profile Link?
The Instagram app doesn’t offer an easy way to share your profile link with others for business or personal use. There are workarounds available, though.
We’ll tell you about methods for finding and copying your link, as well as for sharing it with followers. All methods are applicable to both profiles — business or personal.
By Finding Username
Your Instagram account is what others see, but it’s not always easy to share that information. Fortunately, the process is simple. Simply take the Instagram website address (i.e., www.instagram.com) and add a forward slash (/).
Then type in your username after the forward-slash (For Example www.instagram.com/GeeksGyaan).
With this link, you’ll be able to copy and paste it into different social media apps to share your profile with friends, family, and total strangers!
If you don’t know your Instagram username then you can find it in two ways.
1. From Profile
- Open the Instagram app and tap on your profile picture in the bottom right corner.
- You’ll find your username at the top.
- You can then add your username to the link as mentioned above.
2. Using Edit Profile
To find the Instagram username, tap on the Edit profile button on your profile screen. You will see it listed under Username.
Copy the username, and add it here: instagram.com/your username.
The process will be much simpler if you have a computer around you.
- Open the Instagram website on your desktop.
2. Click on your profile picture, Here from the drop-down menu, select profile.
3. Now you can copy the link on the address bar, which is your Profile link.
By Sharing QR Code
Instagram allows you to create a QR code for your profile, which you then need to share with others. When they scan the code, they’ll be redirected to your Instagram profile.
- Open the Instagram app and tap on your profile icon.
2. Select QR code by tapping on the three-bar line on the top.
3. You’ll then see your QR code.
4. Tap on share and send it to others.
You can even customize the QR code’s background by tapping on the top.
How To Find Someone Else’s Profile Link?
It’s easy to share content from another person when you use the link from their profile on it. You can also easily find links for both Instagram pages and personal profiles.
- Start by opening the profile whose Instagram link you want.
- By tapping on the three dots on the top right corner, you’ll get the option of “copy profile link”.
- You can then copy the link on your clipboard and use it when you want.
It is also possible to copy a link from a computer by opening the Instagram profile’s page you want in a browser on your PC. Copy the link on the address bar at the top of the screen.
How To Share Instagram Profile Link In DM
There are two ways to share Instagram profiles via DM.
Copy and paste the link
- Follow the similar steps as shown above to copy your or someone else’s profile link.
- Open the Instagram DM where you want to send the link.
- Hold the message box and paste the link from the menu.
- Open the Instagram profile you want to share.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner and select share profile.
- You will then see a list of people you follow and contacted recently. Select the person you want to send the profile to.
How To Share A Profile On Instagram Story
There are also ways to share someone’s profile through the Instagram profile.
Using the share profile option.
- Go to Instagram and open the profile you want to share.
- Then tap on the three dots on the top right corner and click on share profile.
- Click on “add profile to your story” and then customize the story as you like it and share it on your story.
By Copying Link
If you can’t find the Add profile to your story option, here are the steps for adding an Instagram profile to your story. You’ll need to go to their profile and copy the link, then paste it in your IG Story.
- Follow the same methods as above to find and copy the Instagram link of the profile you want.
2. You will then have to create a new story.
3. Use any picture from your gallery for the background.
4. Tap on the sticker icon on the top and select “link”.
5. Now paste the link of the profile you want to share.
Sharing Instagram Profile Link on WhatsApp
- Follow the same steps as above to copy the profile link.
- Go to WhatsApp and open the chat where you want to send Instagram links.
- Paste the link on the message box and send it.
Sharing Instagram Profile Link in WhatsApp Status
- Again follow the same steps as above to copy the profile link.
2. Go to WhatsApp and click on your status.
3. Create a new status.
4. In the text field add the profile link and tap on upload.